P plate test tmoro RYDE RTA (1 Viewer)

HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
Same.

The place I live is pretty sweet, in the if I have (see: rain, on the way somewhere else) to drive, there are so many sidestreets to park in. So I park there and walk the 50m instead of doing some batshit insane RPP stunt.
hahaha

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Practice outside your house with bins, then outside a shop with glass windows (ingenious, pace_t).

It really won't be that hard.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
Taking laziness as though I am unmanly. I'd argue quite the opposite.
Taking my last post as though I am serious. I'd argue quite the opposite. :D

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
Riet said:
I don't think so since U-turns are generally illegal in NSW unless there is a sign saying otherwise.
Bfs, I thought they are legal as long as it is not crossing any double un-broken lines, disrupting the traffic flow, i.e. the usual stuff when making any turns within a road.

Pace_T

HSC
jasonml said:
Bfs, I thought they are legal as long as it is not crossing any double un-broken lines, disrupting the traffic flow, i.e. the usual stuff when making any turns within a road.
yeah i think its legal, unless if theres the crossing OR it says no u-turn allowed.
i remember not too long ago there was this massive "NO U-TURN ALLOWED" sign on the side of the road i was saying to my friends, geez its a waste of money to have that sign there, then this guy in front of me decides to make a quick U turn RIGHT there. and what happens? cops behind me pull him over straight away.
fucking classic shit.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
You know what makes me feel old?

You guys asking about P plate routes, and I'm looking at the DQT questions.

Full licence in a couple of months, woo!

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
On 1 December 1999, New South Wales (NSW) will adopt new road rules. These new road rules will include the Australian Road Rules (ARR).
Under the ARR, drivers are prohibited from making U–turns at traffic signals unless a U–TURN PERMITTED sign has been installed.
Currently in NSW, U–turns at traffic signals are prohibited.
This technical direction covers retention of the current NSW law subsequent to the adoption of the ARR.

Edit: They're legal on normal roads but more often than not you have to do a three-point turn to get round. I think it'd be highly unlikely you'd be asked to do a u-turn.

Last edited:

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
One time I saw some dumbfuck do a 3-point turn across the hume highway in peak hour.
a) What the fuck? Why not drive down Edgar St and chuck a u-turn in there, or at one of the roundabouts?
b) Why did you need to do a 3-point turn on a 3-laned road?

I can't believe some people.

xJennax

HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
Same.

The place I live is pretty sweet, in the if I have (see: rain, on the way somewhere else) to drive, there are so many sidestreets to park in. So I park there and walk the 50m instead of doing some batshit insane RPP stunt.
Hahah nice :p
So I did my first RPP on my Ps today in Coolangatta in the rain between two cars I was kinda scared especially when the guy in front like opened his door lol. Damn crazy weather too, I was driving home in the pouring rain and I like couldn't see the road properly ;o

xJennax

HSC
47.46.45 said:
Did you like just keep driving anyway ;o
I couldn't stop because it was a highway and a hill with no where to stop, I was going to pull over after the exit but the rain eased off heaps and I could see fine after that.

breed obsession
A wine-soaked strobe-lit Asiatic hall of mirrors
HSC
xJennax said:
I couldn't stop because it was a highway and a hill with no where to stop, I was going to pull over after the exit but the rain eased off heaps and I could see fine after that.
One of my friends stole my wipers (for the lulz) and I only discovered on the m7, on the way home, when it suddenly started raining, heavily. Luckily there was one of those fail breakdown bays which are much safer than just pulling off the road, so I chilled there for a bit.
Rain + no wipers = fail

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)