packaging (1 Viewer)

HSC
help with ft assigment as to designing a food package which should be boidegradable for a mixed muffin any ideas as to what and how to put things on it and how to make it BECON (stand out from the rest)

was woundering how to do the informational part to the packaging the labeling help

tennille

HSC
Does the whole thing have to be biodegradable or can it be packaged in biodegradable packaging and then in a cardboard box? Just use normal plastic for the biodegradable part (and say it's biodegradable).

What exactly dont you get about the information part? What to put or where to put it?

To make it stand out from the rest I'd make the packaging really bright to grab the consumer's attention.

HSC
well it has to made of carboard as to being biodegradable plastics not allowed weve been told over n over again for the informational part as to kilojoules and fat etc i dont noe how to say it for a muffin like how many kilojoules are in it

tennille

HSC
me_too_scared said:
well it has to made of carboard as to being biodegradable plastics not allowed weve been told over n over again for the informational part as to kilojoules and fat etc i dont noe how to say it for a muffin like how many kilojoules are in it
Look at another muffin package. Look at the nutritional panel. It'll tell you the amount of energy (kilojoules), carbs, fat, sodium, etc in it. Just go to woolies and buy the muffins. Then once you've looked at the nutritional panel, copy the panel and slightly change the values to suit your muffin mix.

HSC
k yea thts wat i was thinking i have to make the package so yea thnx any more info like wats a gud name to call it or somethin

tennille

HSC
I dunno about the name...it has to be different...maybe put the manufacturer's name in a different language...if you go to www.altavista.com there's a translator there...just type in a simple phrase like "the best", and it'll translate it to a different language...that'll be original.

HSC
well im doing yr 12 now i got full marks for ma assesment n they said i get compentent is tht right anyways how did u go for the hsc

tennille

HSC
me_too_scared said:
well im doing yr 12 now i got full marks for ma assesment n they said i get compentent is tht right anyways how did u go for the hsc
For food tech, my raw assessment mark was 97 (before the scaling and stuff). But my HSC exam mark was only 88 (not bad, but a big difference), which dragged my assessment mark down to 88. A bit disappointed because it was 2 marks off a band 6, but why am I complaining? :)

Did you get full marks for that muffin assessment or another assessment? Congratulations.

HSC
thnx
was woundering if anyone can think up of a good name for a mixed berry muffin
wat abt berry delicious

tennille

HSC
That'll be good...but it counds liek that "berry nice" yoghurt thing at McDonald's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)