pain (1 Viewer)

hungreypotter

HSC
idk if im the only one that gets this but does anyone else have excruciating arm, shoulder and hand pain because of writing so much? the worst part is i only remember things by writing them down and idk what to bc i cant do anything bc of this pain and literally have the entirety of bio and business to cover this weekend😁😁😁
do yall have any other techniques to revise things rlly quickly without writing?

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
idk if im the only one that gets this but does anyone else have excruciating arm, shoulder and hand pain because of writing so much? the worst part is i only remember things by writing them down and idk what to bc i cant do anything bc of this pain and literally have the entirety of bio and business to cover this weekend😁😁😁
do yall have any other techniques to revise things rlly quickly without writing?
Talk and explain things to others - better with peers so you can brainstorm and improve on responses - but you can always rant to a pet or parent

aulinia

HSC
Maybe try whiteboard markers and whiteboards so they aren’t as hard if that makes sense? Also i like to use my ipad to write and its easier, and oml literally same all of my subjects are essay-based so my hands are in pain 24/7 😭

itsalovehaterelo

HSC
for me, i just grab some sports tape (bandages would prob work) and wrap them around where the pen sits on my fingers, and it kinda helps

SASH_06_X

HSC
Read aloud whatever you're learning. Repeat it over and over until you can look away from your material and remember it mentally. I use this and it hasn't failed me so far.
Also after you've finished a section question yourself on the main points covered in the topic. For example, in bio, if you've finished sexual/asexual reproduction, close your learning material and mentally quiz yourself on their definitions, adv/disadv, significance etc. This helps consolidate what you've learnt and helps you to not forget it as you progress through your revision.

hungreypotter

HSC
Read aloud whatever you're learning. Repeat it over and over until you can look away from your material and remember it mentally. I use this and it hasn't failed me so far.
Also after you've finished a section question yourself on the main points covered in the topic. For example, in bio, if you've finished sexual/asexual reproduction, close your learning material and mentally quiz yourself on their definitions, adv/disadv, significance etc. This helps consolidate what you've learnt and helps you to not forget it as you progress through your revision.
how long does this usually take to do?? im kinda panicking bc of bio and business lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)