Panic! (1 Viewer)

champo14

HSC
I just had my first panic attack. Two days before trials (Yeah mine start later than usual).

It didn't last long, but I was just trying to decide which subjects to study for, and I couldn't decide what to do. I don't think I'm exactly ill prepared, but I'm not totally adept either.

What does everyone else do in these situations? What should I do?

KirrynAlane

HSC
Dont freak out. just look at you calendar and put down what to study for on what days. helps me relax neways.

*shrugs*

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Lol , whoa calm down :)
I had a panic attack as well , lmao , at the start of the week when I had three exams on the day.
Err ... I couldn`t handle it ahaha , I freaked out bad ><

Beege

HSC
I think I'm starting to panic about my maths exam on monday.. I just did the 2006 HSC and I got about 63% FUCK!!!! If that was the hsc I'd be screwed. Looks like I have a lot of work to do after the trials for maths. I have never realised I was this crap at maths. Stupid school and their easy assessments. I have 2 and a half months to get better along with english or else it's TAFE for me next year.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Beege said:
I think I'm starting to panic about my maths exam on monday.. I just did the 2006 HSC and I got about 63% FUCK!!!! If that was the hsc I'd be screwed. Looks like I have a lot of work to do after the trials for maths. I have never realised I was this crap at maths. Stupid school and their easy assessments. I have 2 and a half months to get better along with english or else it's TAFE for me next year.
oooh good luck for monday !
you`ll do fine =] !

champo14

HSC
5 exams in three days. I'm worried about my stamina. After the first couple of exams I'm worried I'll be too buggered to study for the others. And also how will my poor little hand survive! Any lefty's out there will feel my pain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)