panick stations (1 Viewer)

~~Jess~~

HSC
yeah i've got modern hist, physics and religion in the space of 2 days. study for religion will be done in the hour n a half break i get between the end of physics and start of religion

Jase

HSC
ahah.. good luck to those who have a crammed week.
I got art a week after physics..
wow, a whole week, as if anyone really studies for art anyway.
So im basically finished after physics! woohoo

boz

CEO
HSC
BillyMak said:
just hoping I can be one of those freakish kids that pull a ninety-something out of their arse :p
i did that once, it hurt, i had to go see a doctor.

1800-gumby

HSC
im actually not all that worried about physics. I've done jack all work in physics and only did the assignments that were assesable but i feel i know the majority of the course. But i probably won't go all that good. But seriously who cares after tommorow my hsc is over and i can begin training for life as a bum, WOOT!

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Hehe im with you gumby.. i actually spent most of today planning the beginning of my life (which starts @ 12:30pm tomorrow).
im going to shave for the first time in weeks and have a shower (metaphor for refreshment if you will).
Then yeh lots of other stuff.

On topic.. i am sortve worried about Physics.. but i summarized i2i and Space a few weeks ago... M&G just bores me but im getting there, and i reckon i can Bs enuf about the theory side of Astro enough to avoid the eqn's.

Good luck everybody...
May the force be with you tomorrow @ 9:25am.

pussy_cat

Hyper
HSC
I dunno if the whole dot point summarise is that helpful in physics, theres just so much to remember!!!! Me ima crammin away right now, crammed last night for modern till 1.30, and fell asleep!! hehe, i dont think i did too bad in that the whole dreaming about modern history jolted my memory, maybe il try it with this, iv got major issues in physics but, its my worst subject 65% in trials not happy :(

edit: but hey i just remembered i came second in my class so all u ppl out there you know what you have to beat lol, stupid public school teacher retiring right before trials - i blame him, not his boring voice making me sleep through physics lol

HSC
countdown said:
man..ppl on dis site seem so smart its shatterin my own self-esteem, coz i dunno half da stuff they know!~
hehe..so true so true

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)