Panicky - an attempt to restart this dead-weight (1 Viewer)

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
I'm really panicky about my Viva Voce.

The teachers just sat back and said wow, but that's not really telling me much.

I filled up the whole time with thoughts - good ones, but right after I got out I just kept thinking of so many better things to say.

I shot flaming-hot buzzwords and metaphors out my arse, comprehensively answered their questions and instead of just reading out my work like some johnny-no-brain, I envoked my absurdist power and read out what my work was showing in particular bits.

But still, I'm really panicky, and I think that I've failed the course already. Tell me, any past people does panicking pay off? GUH GUH GUH.

P.S - Right before I started, it rained...out of the blue...monsoon-style. SO, the way I figure it, as the teachers replay my recording, they can hopefully get lost in the buzz of the heavens and just rely on their first impressions of my presentation.

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
no... I took it easy and explained my piece exactly how it is... as my piece... The teacher was thrilled, full marks unquestioningly, it's your work, sell it and show how much it means to you.

monique66

my teacher was saying on fri that someone got like 7 outta 15 for their viva voce and got a band E4 anyway, dun worry too much

Abbeygale

HSC
The internal mark can be pulled up by the external mark. Even if you fail all your internal assessments, a good MW can bring you back to a decent mark. So don't stress about it too much.

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Unless you didn't prepare it all (i.e. ME) then you should be a lil worried if the teachers ask you something and you have NOTHING to pull out of your arse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)