Paper 1 Last question. suggestions plz (1 Viewer)

Steven12

Lord Chubbington
HSC
The last question is always going to be which text do i find most effective for understand journey or something similar,

If i was asked, what text i should pick. what are some of the things i should look out for?

pirate

well i'll just say what i have planned. my main concepts are that all journeys endure three things, that is, obstacles, a test of motivation and success. my texts are the concrete box by hyllus maris which is basically about aboriginal freedom and holy grail. the main thing you have to do is relate everything back to your prescribed text. try and integrate ur answer alot

Steven12

Lord Chubbington
HSC
thanks, i have never thought of integrating the prescribed text. thanks for that

pirate

yeah thats what our teacher reccommended. and i also suggest knowing two other texts jsut in case. for our trial we needed two, so yeah, two might hlp, and if they only ask for one, then just pick ur best one i suppose.

Paroissien

HSC
My main concept is that a physical journey leads to growth and self-discovery. As the protagonist overcomes the various obstacles, they mature due to experience. My text is Huck Finn by the way

Steven12

Lord Chubbington
HSC
So is Mine, what a stupendous coincidence...

(you can tell i am doomed for English)

CrashOveride

HSC
Integrate with core text? che? barring the essay in 3, i thought we didnt have to do anything related to our other texts or core in the creative or reading task. whats the go

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)