paper 2 (1 Viewer)

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Hey chand...do you remember the quest for speeches?? does it ask you to mention Attwood's speech? i am not doing the catholic trial, but was wondering....*goes off and studies attwood*...lol

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
yeah it said refer to attwoods speechn and at least another from the list....so u had to include attwood...but will it be the same for u?

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
umm..i dont think so....although i know my attwood pretty well, but cuz we did attwood last so we went thru it realli fast...

most pplz dunno their attwood well....aniwayz thankz for the confirmation...

how well did you think u went in that quest?

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
i think i went crap..but then again we havent done all teh speeches, just the first three, and i think its too much to learn but we'll see

seaeagle223

anyone? anyone at all? ive done just about every question i can find, i just want to see if i can do these as well

seaeagle223

Originally posted by Chand
huh?
Sorry for not being clearer. i'm at a non-catholic school and i'd like to have the questions from this year's trials so I can attempt them. (For Ros +Guil, John Donne and 1984). I've done the specimen paper, 2001 - 2002 CSSA Trial, 2001 - 2002 HSC papers, and just about any othe essay questions I could find.

So does anyone remember the 2003 CSSA Qs for the above modules?

Thanks

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
yeah something abt speeches have to be challeging and satisfying to teh audience...nto sure but i know teh words challenging and satisfying were in there

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
its werid how they have gone from making lincoln the specified text then to Attwood's......which i personalli think is going from esl english to ext 2 eng....if you get da analogy.....lol

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by iambored
lol

maybe they were bos pages, in which case it would b easy 2 wrie 7 pages
Yeah BOS pages are a joke
I wrote 16 pages for module A, 12 for module B and 14 for module C in my HSC exam, coz the pages are literally half the size of normal A4 pad paper

PG5

HSC
i've got a computer 4 the exam so all in all, i typed like 2200 words... lol... still went crap though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)