paper hard or easy?? (1 Viewer)

Almost There

my goal in life is to be a trophy north shore mum.
ok well conisdering my stress level entering the exm (failed maths so oh crap gotta count ees) and the fact that i had crammed for a day and a half for this exam (yep leanring an entire years worht of work in a day and a half is always fun) i was remarkably happy with how i went.

except grrr cuz i learnt like ten tons of info they didnt ask us about!! hello nothinng whatsoever on sewage treatment??

ah well guess they can ask everything!!

so i guess all in all im :)

p.s. to the fricken dance teacher who was BLASTING some jungle rap crap for the last hour of the exam...helllo please remeber there is an EXAM going on below you-the base was so loud the ceiling was vibrating!!

bjMaxx

i thought the exam was pretty good.
i think i did pretty well.
one thing, now i know i did this right, - but that question about the line of best fit - had someone not taken math for year 11 & 12 yet still chosen earth - they would have been fucked!

MiKeY

HSC
Ergh

I didn't think it was an easy exam. I thought it pretty much sucked. What the hell was that question on an Australian Scientist :confused: Were we supposed to know the name of a scientist and write down what s/he is doing to help the ozone layer research?
And there were SO many other questions that I just went :confused: to - so I'm not expecting a good mark at all. The oceanography question also sucked - considering I hadn't done the experiment (or heard about it before) that they asked questions on.
Meh. Thank God I do 14 units. I'll bet my life that EES won't count. lol :)

bjMaxx

I wrote about Johnathan Banks.
He won some award for some ozone crap and works for the CSIRO.
I couldnt remember exactly what he did, but I hope whatever I wrote was convincing enough.

I doubt any of the markers would realise if you just made the name of a person up.

kalli

HSC
i thought the test was pretty general (like all the tests have been so far). i agree with the scientist one... that was pretty crap.... hope i bullshitted enough to get at least one mark :p

the introduced species questions were a bit strange. they were unlike any of the past hsc papers...

bjmaxx - what was the question on the line of best fit again??

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I thought that the exam was really easy.
For the scientist my whole class decided to come up with a name and we all wrote it.
I wrote Joe Allean, worked in Antarctica and Cape Grim in Tasmania and was part of the team that discovered Halon 1202 which causes ozone to deplete.
A complete bs question.

kase84

HSC
i had no idea who the scientist was, i nearly jumped out of my seat when i came to this question.
We didn't learn about an individual, we learnt about the CSIRO's role in identifying the chemicals which contribute to ozone depletion, and this is what i wrote in the exam. I hope i get at least one mark. Luckily it was only a 2 mark question and not a 5 mark question. It wasn't really in the syllabus anyway, the syllabus just asks for the contribution of australian scientists to researching ozone depletion, not a SPECIFIC scientist, and Australian scientists could just have easily meant the work of the CSIRO.

Almost There

my goal in life is to be a trophy north shore mum.
yeah i wrote about the CSIRO in grape grim tasmania working on collecting pure air samples and how they had identified halon increasing. bla bla bla i knew about the jonothan guy but couldnt remember if his name was banks or briggs so went with the csiro-surely since i bet almost everyone did csiro they will have to accept it as right!!

last ocenaography q definalty sucked-wtf?? mining under ocean? hello we did nothing on that!!

the line of best fit-hehe every single science exam since yr 8 i have gotten it wrong since i join the dopts (resulting in maogr fights with the math dept and the science dept) and i finally got the damn thing right!!

and u dont have to do maths to get it right-surley u have done some experiments where u have to draw a graph in the discussion??

the briune srhrimp experiment-yay!! we had a 12 mark q on it in our trials!! it was the best expoeriment by far-we grew the little shrimpys and had like thousands and they were sooo cute!! and then we put them in our aquariam...awww and they all swam round!! awww brings out the motherly insticnt in anyone

kase84

HSC
line of best fit

what the hell did they mean about line of best fit?
I don't know what line of best fit is and if they penalise me for something which wasn't even in the syllabus, i'll complain, i don't know who too yet, but i will!:chainsaw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)