Parent teacher interviews (2 Viewers)

Cicciolina

HSC
I had mine 2 weeks ago and I never knew there were so many words for underachieving.
But they all said I now just have to work *extra, extra* hard for the trials to make up for it! :p :S

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by glycerine
i think cuz the people i've seen you talk to on here are always 02 and 03ers so i assumed you were one of them :p

hahah im just really boring and started talking at the start of last year and it was only them here. and most of the new people kind of suck...i mean

Wilmo

Child of the Most High
HSC
Mine were on monday... I told my dad and he said there was no point in going... Then i told my mum on tuesday and she was like you werent telling me because you didnt want me to go.

I didnt tell her because my dad said he wouldnt go... and they never go so whats the point in even asking. (We cant hide it though because the school rings up and asks if they know about it).

And im the same as you matt. "He's not a bad student... he just needs to put effort in"

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by Tenille
hahah im just really boring and started talking at the start of last year and it was only them here. and most of the new people kind of suck...i mean
ooh burn

:rolleyes: :)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Wilmo
And im the same as you matt. "He's not a bad student... he just needs to put effort in"
Bah Im a good student but, on my report my chem teacher put "Although he maintained his number 1 ranking, his mark wasn't up to the usual standard" grrr.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
mine are on monday....should get ok feedback, but the stuff they wrote on my reports (individualised this time, not the standard crap where they just change d name) was wrong..eg. ipt - ranked 2 outta 29..."manda has good results and works hard, but needs to be more involved in class discussions"..DUDE! the only discussions we have are when she asks what something is (which i DO answer) or when we have "individual discussion" thingys like what every1 did on the wkend...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)