parents vs partner (1 Viewer)

HSC
Or a realist. Most relationships at this age do break up, regardless of whether the participants think they're in love or not.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
when my mum told me said bf is a dickhead, i dont listen to her, i prefer to find out for myself.
now i do the whole bf thing anymore when im bored.
i have twice this year, but it wasnt that great, long story, and mum didnt know.

but im bored of guys, they are all too boring and too immature.

and i feel as though im too young to settle down and have a bf, i still have to start work, and travel and go to uni. i can get bf later in life, i dont think theres a high chance of the male race becoming extinst any time soon.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
so what are bessy and offner? bwahaha

joe is
dal nevo is
sartor is

only single men in both rooms

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
azzie said:
well if you've found something better, whats the point in going back? haha duh.
I adore my current boyfriend, I love him, (but I don't like to say that outloud because I don't want to associate myself with those girly girls who are in love, getting engaged and no shit all about everything else)

... i can tell you that if Chris and I break up, I'd either go to a deathly silence phase (not in the aural sense, but in the anti-flirting sense) or get back straight into the kissing-lots-of-boys phrase out of lonliness or grief.

I would like to be sure about everything, but I'm not, you don't know whether you'd get back into it or not.

But that's too far ahead in the future for you to even ponder about :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)