• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Paris Hilton: Drink Driving Offences, Going To Gaol Etc (Merged) (1 Viewer)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Re: Breaking news: Paris Hilton back in Jail.

ITS NOT RIGHT ITS NOT RIGH

lolllllllllllllllllll

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

I try to say that I don't care, but I'm lying. I find this hilarious, and I wish to be constantly updated concerning her predicament in prison. She deserves it.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A

she must be pretty fucked up, that medical report was like 50 pages that the sherriff has holding

once again, lolin

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC

More news related to Paris hilton's arrest

Source said:
"I at no time condoned the actions of the sheriff and at no time told him I approved the actions," Sauer said. "At no time did I approve the defendant being released from custody to her home."

"I at no time condoned the actions of the sheriff and at no time told him I approved the actions," Sauer said. "At no time did I approve the defendant being released from custody to her home."

Last edited:

BritneySpears

Banned
HSC

I think her punishment is excessive, and i've not heard people celebrity or not jailed in similar case.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A

BritneySpears said:
I think her punishment is excessive, and i've not heard people celebrity or not jailed in similar case.
wtf. when u drive off your face with yoru license suspended and its not u deserve to go to jail

maybe you dont hear about these people going to jail because theyre not famous.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC

BritneySpears said:
Are you shitting me? the punishment in australia is much more severe. 23 days is a light sentence in comparison.

I am happy she is going back to prison, serves her right for trying to manipulate the system. Also, i want day to day updates on her misery.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC

The reason why she's fucking crying about it and thinking it's a nightmare is because she decided to go to solitary rather hang out with commoners in gaol. I guess an inmate could stab her and stuff.

23 hours in solitary a day.

Of course that is a nightmarish thing.

Plus she's a whingey bitch.

BaCC 07~~
HSC

Ding Dong the Witch is dead....

I think this whole debacle is just 'damage control' by the legal system to restore faith in it- it'll be bad for further news spotlight about preferential treatment for celebrities than there already is.

lengy

HSC

Yes!

HSC

Good, she should never of been released.
jb_nc said:
wtf. when u drive off your face with yoru license suspended and its not u deserve to go to jail

maybe you dont hear about these people going to jail because theyre not famous.
I totally agree. And I'm sure that many people go to gaol for the same thing, but because they aren't famous, like you said, we don't hear about it.
ur_inner_child said:
The reason why she's fucking crying about it and thinking it's a nightmare is because she decided to go to solitary rather hang out with commoners in gaol. I guess an inmate could stab her and stuff.

23 hours in solitary a day.

Of course that is a nightmarish thing.

Plus she's a whingey bitch.
Yeah, exactly, lol.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC

Lol this is more important than the wars (1000s dieing)
more important than G8 summit (128 Billion Dollars of Foreign Aid. :mad1:)
more important than Global Warming/Floodings
more important than alot of things eh? :rofl:

Paris Hilton made Al-Jazeera news! Lol she's the worlds most important whore! Ha-Ha-Ha

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC

Skeeta said:
i thought it would be 23 days still or whatever. It went up to 45 days, because she was at home, and i guess 23 days at home isnt that much of a punishment.

But, why did it go back up to 45 days? Not that I really care, but I just assumed it'd be 23 days in jail - 45 at home. Seeing as though she is in jail now..?

What was her medical condition? or is it big secret?
Its supposed to be confidential, but word on the street is she had a bad herpes flare up, and because thats contagious and bad for prison, and they didnt have the facilities to deal with it they sent her home. Funny shit eh?

X

xeuyrawp

Reminded me of the Corby scene. Except one notable difference.... Oh yeah, she's got less than a month in prison?

Sweet, sweet victory. I really hate her.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC

I'm trying not to pay attention to this but damn I love that picture.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC

Come on dude... you know what this really is about right? Whether or not the "Press" prioritised this or whether it was blown out of proportion tactically.

This was a nice way to pacify the 40th anniversary of the illegal occupation of Palestine. Also, another great way to "mask" Mortechai Elayahu's recent statements which are inciting genocide of the Palestinians.

:mad1:

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC

sam04u said:
Come on dude... you know what this really is about right? Whether or not the "Press" prioritised this or whether it was blown out of proportion tactically.

This was a nice way to pacify the 40th anniversary of the illegal occupation of Palestine. Also, another great way to "mask" Mortechai Elayahu's recent statements which are inciting genocide of the Palestinians.

:mad1:
Yes, because it was going to get just as much coverage as a stupid celebrity.

(p.s, not taking sides).

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC

I agree. There's TOO much coverage on Paris Hilton overall. She's a bit overrated. I certainly don't care much about her whether or not she's rich and famous.

Speeding, drink driving, reckless driving etc. If she is punished and sent to jail, why are there people petitioning for her to be released? You know the answer.

There's my $0.02 comment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)