Paris Hilton sets down for 45 downs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YankeeChica

Banned
HSC
Optophobia said:
yes.. The American justice system works perfect.

:eek::eek:

How can people as ignorant.. and just as generally as stupid as you.. actually exist in the world?

Of the developed world, the American justice system is the worst. If you knew anything about criminal justice you would know this.
Well only in america, celebrities, politicians and millionaires get the same treatment as a homeless or some one from the ghetto. Now thats what I call fair and perfect justice system. In australia, you can rip people off millions of dollar yet avoid jail term, kill people and get suspended sentence that is perfect criminal justice system for you.

I heard that ignorant people are the first to call others ignorant. ;)

In fact, the USA, which has the highest prison population of the developed world.. standing at 2 million is testament to just how shit house your country actually is. To an ignorant moron like you it would suggest that they are good at detecting criminals. No.
In Fact USA have the biggest population of the developed world, standing at 300 million justifies that fact that America have the highest prison population. In USA we locked up rapist, paedophiles, terrorists etc in australia they roam free. Yes I saw Today 2 nite program in which the court refused to lock up a self confessed paedophile who raped his own daughter and relatives . Thats fair justice for you.
Fred does not like Apples
Fred is a man, as is George.
Therefore George does not like Apples.
That speak a lot for your own message, how can you be so sure that Paris Hilton would be raped or bashed in jail? any examples?

In the USA - The police, the justice system, all the way up to the president, are inept and inherently corrupt.
Sorry have you forgot about victorian police corruption report a few weeks ago or how the former federal court judge lied about his speeding to court :rofl:

iamsickofyear12 said:
In Australia you can do almost anything and get off with a suspended sentence and a small fine.
someone speak the truth!

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
YankeeChica said:
In Fact USA have the biggest population of the developed world, standing at 300 million justifies that fact that America have the highest prison population.
oohhhhhh...so when it comes to defending prison populations in the US you seem happy to apply the law of proportions, but when it comes to looking at US aid donations compared to australia's, proportions dont seem to matter!

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
YankeeChica said:
Well only in america, celebrities, politicians and millionaires get the same treatment as a homeless or some one from the ghetto.
haha...Michael Jackson

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
YankeeChica said:
Well only in america, celebrities, politicians and millionaires get the same treatment as a homeless or some one from the ghetto. Now thats what I call fair and perfect justice system. In australia, you can rip people off millions of dollar yet avoid jail term, kill people and get suspended sentence that is perfect criminal justice system for you.
If you love america so much, why dont you get your ass over there, and leave us in peace.

YankeeChica said:
In Fact USA have the biggest population of the developed world, standing at 300 million justifies that fact that America have the highest prison population. In USA we locked up rapist, paedophiles, terrorists etc in australia they roam free. Yes I saw Today 2 nite program in which the court refused to lock up a self confessed paedophile who raped his own daughter and relatives . Thats fair justice for you.
Also, stop pretending to be american, and get a life, you can joiin some other american forum, and leave australia alone.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:

awh, lol. she's wearing decent clothes and is almost in tears. wtf, it's only 45 days.

rape time!
haha, LOL!!

Its about time she stopped acting like a spoilt brat, those 45 days ought to teach her a valuable lesson ;)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
I dont have much an opion of her, but this sums up the judges opinion

"the ruling sends a clear message that in the City of Los Angeles no one is above the law"

I thought it was supposed to be about justice, not showing people that HEY we prosecute celebs too!! punishments should be i dont know, about justice, not about "sending a message"

and theres no way in hell she will be raped or bashed, if anything it will be the opposite. Everyone in prison will know who she is, will know she is rich etc.... she will be very well taken care of [besides, women are more likely to be raped outside a prison than in one] I know if i was a guard there i would be giving preferential treatment in the hopes that some money or something would be coming my way.

Member232135

HSC
N/A
plus, she has the opputunity to appeal the sentence and she is appealing. With the right strings pulled, she wont goto prison. Daddy will pay a fine and she will be clubbing that night.

And no she wont be raped, beaten or anything normally done in a standard prison, why? Because she will be sent to a minimum white collar "prison" (some may call it a resort even) and will be like an extended holiday to the little ho.

Armenikum

HSC
YankeeChica said:

I heard that ignorant people are the first to call others ignorant. ;)

That speak a lot for your own message, how can you be so sure that Paris Hilton would be raped or bashed in jail? any examples?

Sorry have you forgot about victorian police corruption report a few weeks ago or how the former federal court judge lied about his speeding to court :rofl:

someone speak the truth!

The fact that the whole of the American media is owned by only FOUR corporations, is not just.

The fact that your tax system is illegal and unconstitutional, is not just.

The fact that you invade a country (Iraq) who has no WMDs and whose leader you once shook hands with and financed to go to war against another country, is not just.

The fact that you invade a country(Afghanistan) whom your government had provided billions in aid and they themselves created the political structure (taliban) that they later on destroyed, is not just.

The fact that your government has carried out false-flag operations throughout the world; including Iran (Ajax), Italy (Gladio) and South-East Asia - is yet again, unjust.

The fact that you generalise our country's legal system as laid back and uncaring, is not only unjust, but at best, idiotic. Maybe I am mistaken, but what did Bilal Skaf and his brother receive when commiting heinous crimes? Surely, not a slap on the wrist?

Let's not forget how much the legal system in the States has f*cked up the medical system.

Oh no, let's talk purely legislation then.
George Bush has suspended habeas corpus. This means that he can jail anyone in the States, FOR LIFE, without a trial.....without anything, all on the pretext of terrorism. How JUST is that.

Please, get real. If anyone should shut their mouth when talking about justice systems, it's you Yankee Chica.

Armenikum

HSC
Sidicious-Reign said:
plus, she has the opputunity to appeal the sentence and she is appealing. With the right strings pulled, she wont goto prison. Daddy will pay a fine and she will be clubbing that night.

And no she wont be raped, beaten or anything normally done in a standard prison, why? Because she will be sent to a minimum white collar "prison" (some may call it a resort even) and will be like an extended holiday to the little ho.
That sux man.

Armenikum

HSC
YankeeChica said:
rapist, paedophiles, terrorists etc in australia they roam free. Yes I saw Today 2 nite program in which the court refused to lock up a self confessed paedophile who raped his own daughter and relatives . Thats fair justice for you.

Sorry to break it to you, but Today Tonight is not a reliable source.

I think I am beginning to see your logic here. Someone who avidly soaks up today tonight fluff......hmmm....

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
She wont get raped or bashed because for her own safety it has been stipulated that she will be put into a private cell away from the other prisoners.

The herald article was a disgrace though. It spent about 2paragraphs talking about what she was wearing and how she looked. Who bloody cares (Diane doesn't count:p)

YankeeChica

Banned
HSC
Armenikum said:
The fact that the whole of the American media is owned by only FOUR corporations, is not just.
Lies, american media is NOT owned by FOUR corporations. Almost each town and cities have their own independent newspapers and I can name at least 7 nationwide media channel such as CNN, MSNBC (NBC), FOX, CBS, ABC, UPN, WB plus countless hispanic channels. What FOUR corporations own american media or are you pulling out of your arse again?
The fact that your tax system is illegal and unconstitutional, is not just
Can you explain what is illegal in american tax system? Income Tax in america are levied under 16th amendment of the consitution, ratified by american states according to the constitution. Tell us what exactly is illegal? Me and other americans would love to hear about it.

The fact that you invade a country (Iraq) who has no WMDs and whose leader you once shook hands with and financed to go to war against another country, is not just.
Yes Neville Chamberlain shook hands with Hitler and yet declared war against him a few weeks later. Liberating millions of Iraqis is justified and will be done again in Iran in due course with Israeli participation.

The fact that you invade a country(Afghanistan) whom your government had provided billions in aid and they themselves created the political structure (taliban) that they later on destroyed, is not just.
can you give us your source where US provided billions of aid to Taliban and put them into political power? :rofl:

The fact that your government has carried out false-flag operations throughout the world; including Iran (Ajax), Italy (Gladio) and South-East Asia - is yet again, unjust.
USA is the superpower and what USA does is law unto itself. USA have the right to interfere in any other country it likes, in the interest of United States.

The fact that you generalise our country's legal system as laid back and uncaring, is not only unjust, but at best, idiotic. Maybe I am mistaken, but what did Bilal Skaf and his brother receive when commiting heinous crimes? Surely, not a slap on the wrist?
its not me but many australians who complained about lenient sentencing in australia, ive seen way too much on the newspaper how people are let free for severe crime such as murder, assault, vadalism etc.

Let's not forget how much the legal system in the States has f*cked up the medical system.

Oh no, let's talk purely legislation then.
George Bush has suspended habeas corpus. This means that he can jail anyone in the States, FOR LIFE, without a trial.....without anything, all on the pretext of terrorism. How JUST is that.
More lack of knowlege there, habeas Corpus was suspended NOT for anyone, it was suspended specifically for NON CITIZEN such as David Hicks and people like you, NON - Americans and it was affirmed by US Senate. Americans have none of their rights suspended.Why don't you read about it yourself before spewing out more garbage and lies, and embarass yourself, pretending you know something about USA. It is JUST to lock up terrorists especially NON-Americans forever and torture them. Because they deserve it.

Please, get real. If anyone should shut their mouth when talking about justice systems, it's you Yankee Chica.
I never asked anyone to shut up, I actually like to have discussion while people like you dont want to see the truth and continually asked others to shut up. Do I have to remind you how you armenians stole lands from Ajerbaijan, illegally occupy them and expel them? Is that Just? America did not even do something like that.

Now find out specifically what is illegal about American Tax system and how Habeas Corpus is suspended for ANYONE, WITH EVIDENCE AND PROOF such as the clause in the Constitution that is violated by american Tax System, and the order of US President which suspend Habeas Corpus giving him the power to jail ANYONE as you claimed. :D

HSC

HMMMMM

She's gonna be in P.C, so nobody likely to get her fucked up there. Mostly she's gonna be lonely and isolated shit bored for 45 days. If I was in charge I'd her in general population. Not because I hate Paris Hilton or anything. I'm just against segregation. Wish she went to a rough Prison though :)

ccc123

HSC
Armenikum said:
Sorry to break it to you, but Today Tonight is not a reliable source.

I think I am beginning to see your logic here. Someone who avidly soaks up today tonight fluff......hmmm....
haha yeahhhh. Today tonight isn't exactly a currents affairs show. They just recash the same old stories about some Neighbors fighting or another dodgy businessman.

And as for Paris, good riddance :)

Armenikum

HSC
YankeeChica said:
Lies, american media is NOT owned by FOUR corporations. Almost each town and cities have their own independent newspapers and I can name at least 7 nationwide media channel such as CNN, MSNBC (NBC), FOX, CBS, ABC, UPN, WB plus countless hispanic channels. What FOUR corporations own american media or are you pulling out of your arse again?
Can you explain what is illegal in american tax system? Income Tax in america are levied under 16th amendment of the consitution, ratified by american states according to the constitution. Tell us what exactly is illegal? Me and other americans would love to hear about it.

Yes Neville Chamberlain shook hands with Hitler and yet declared war against him a few weeks later. Liberating millions of Iraqis is justified and will be done again in Iran in due course with Israeli participation.

can you give us your source where US provided billions of aid to Taliban and put them into political power? :rofl:

USA is the superpower and what USA does is law unto itself. USA have the right to interfere in any other country it likes, in the interest of United States.

its not me but many australians who complained about lenient sentencing in australia, ive seen way too much on the newspaper how people are let free for severe crime such as murder, assault, vadalism etc.

More lack of knowlege there, habeas Corpus was suspended NOT for anyone, it was suspended specifically for NON CITIZEN such as David Hicks and people like you, NON - Americans and it was affirmed by US Senate. Americans have none of their rights suspended.Why don't you read about it yourself before spewing out more garbage and lies, and embarass yourself, pretending you know something about USA. It is JUST to lock up terrorists especially NON-Americans forever and torture them. Because they deserve it.

I never asked anyone to shut up, I actually like to have discussion while people like you dont want to see the truth and continually asked others to shut up. Do I have to remind you how you armenians stole lands from Ajerbaijan, illegally occupy them and expel them? Is that Just? America did not even do something like that.

Now find out specifically what is illegal about American Tax system and how Habeas Corpus is suspended for ANYONE, WITH EVIDENCE AND PROOF such as the clause in the Constitution that is violated by american Tax System, and the order of US President which suspend Habeas Corpus giving him the power to jail ANYONE as you claimed. :D
The four corporations I am talking about are Disney, GE, Sky News(Fox) and Westinghouse. Okay, perhaps all is too boold, but the majority as in 98% of which the population pays attention to, is controlled by those 4 corporations. YOU look it up yourself and you will see the blatant connections. Lol when did you even live in the States? UPN was closed in 2001. Prior to this, it was taken over by CBS which is owned by Westinghouse which is part of the FOUR corporations that i mentioned. This is just one example of how they are all interconnected. UPN changed its name to CW and is co owned now by Timewarner and CBS. You musn't forget all the other magizines and radio and tv stations these umbrella networks own.

You mentioned the hispanic channels. In terms of news and information (not soapies), their sources are from NBC CBS Fox etc etc etc It comes down to what the heads of these corporations decide to feed through their filter, and what junk they decide to talk about.

Now for the tax system. I am referring to the Federal Income Tax. First, let's talk about the Federal Reserve - a private cartel of private banks whom the US government pays interest in the money it borrows. No im not pulling this out of my arse, go do your research, itll take only an hour of your time. Your tax money pays the interest on the national debt to the fed when you guys file your 1040s. The tax system isn't authorised byt he 16th ammendment. The supreme court never ruled that, only the lower courts, and they are NOT able to overide the supreme courts' decisions. In your consitution it says the government can tax income. But this is where the fine line exists, and this is why the IRS illegally takes your money. THe definition of Income and the term that the constitution refers to, is CORPORATE activity. The middle class american does not engage in corporate activity, and is therefore not liable to paying a direct unapportioned tax of his/her wages. If you read the IRS, within the document it SPECIFICALLY says, VOLUNTARY compliance. The IRS charges you with the help of the laws passed in the lower courts, however the lower courts does not have the authority as much as the Supreme Court. This is why many people have tackled this head on and won, against the IRS. Please, I urge you to take a look at the 'Tax Honesty' movement and read into this yourself, its not coming out of my arse. If it was bs, i wouldnt waste my time. This is what i am talking about, people are uninformed on this because the media does not address such issues because the very top take advantage of what you hear, and dont hear about.

You still didn't address my concern about the WMDs did you? And correct me if im wrong, but the US has issued the "War against Terrorism", not the "War against saving little iraqi people (nor Iran people either)". If you are so worried about terrorists then why doesnt the US close up its borders to mexico. If an uneducated beaner can walk into the states, what is stopping 'an al qaeda funded terrorist' from walking into the states? Please.

The evidence for the US CIA helping to set up the taliban and indirectly and directly funding it, is there. Many scholars have also spoken about this. Just as an example of the CIA funding terrorists, Mohammad Atta who allegedly was a big terrorist in 911, was funded by the ISI (Pakistan's intelligence service) who were funded by the CIA. There are also direct links to funding terrorists (Osama - CIA trained) and the Taliban in the 80s when the Soviets invaded.
Unlike in America, sometimes connections between different events and documents can be seen and easily and justifiably made. And unlike in america, people outsode it dont need the information shoved in their face to agree with something.

Okay. "Operation Ajax" in the 1950s. How was overthrowing a democratically elected pro-American Mossadeq, in the interest of the US? Nor how is machine gunning and bombing near mosques hundreds of innocent civilians in the interest of the US? How is installing a new leader with a feared secret police (savak) in the *justified and innocent* interest of the US?

How can you say what the US does is law unto itself? That is such a totalitarian view of things, of which your media has not failed to inject you with. USA has NO right to interfere in any country they want. The US invaded Iraq for oil, and to secure a strategic position in that area....not to save villagers and muslims disagreeing with each other.

I apologise for you taking such a fundamentalist approach to my post. Anyone, as in me, or her, or him. Not an Amercian. Pfft, i couldnt care less if they were jailed for life. I can be arrested when i visit there for no reason, other than im a threat to the states. In the context of you talking about how just your legal system is, that would fair as VERY FUCKING UNJUST.

Since you decided to bring up Armenians (Why i do not know, I don't claim them to be higher than Australians or their legal system, which happens to be my legal system. I consider myself Australian for the record, with an Armenian Background. But i will answer your questions nevertheless, you need as much truth as you can get.

During the Soviet Communist regime, the USSR decided that countries with populations less than a certain number, had to surrender their land to foreign countries in the USSR. One such country that the Nagorno-Karabagh region was 'cut' to, was to Azerbejan. This act in itself was both UNLAWFUL and IMMORAL. The communists had no right taking Armenian land based on population, so they could 're-zone' their empire. And so, for decades, this land was given to Azerbejan. C'mon now, imagine your homeland in which you live in, being cut up and fed to other countries. So during the 80s, early 90s when the Communist Soviet Union collapsed, their practices were not followed, and so Armenians reclaimed the land that had so been taken from them. This is not illegal AT ALL. It is both lawful and moral.

Just so you know, I don't hate America, i intend on living there in the future :) I just think the scum at the very top in government should be eliminated. You are slowly being stripped of your rights, and starting to 'Double think'. If you don;t believe me, look at how Hitler rose to power, and look at how Bush is achieving the passing of the patriot acts and false wars.

Armenikum

HSC
YankeeChica said:
Perhaps you forgot Bush's speech about going into Iraq. He didnt talk about freeing Iraqis. He talked about his ultimatum of Saddam "Disarming". Oh yea, while im at it, Cheney said Sadam was ammassing to use against "our friends, our allies and against us". Was he plotting to use he millions of free iraqis against us, or the WMDs? Id put my money on the latter, and then I'd lose it because there were no WMDs.

YankeeChica

Banned
HSC
Armenikum said:
The four corporations I am talking about are Disney, GE, Sky News(Fox) and Westinghouse. Okay, perhaps all is too boold, but the majority as in 98% of which the population pays attention to, is controlled by those 4 corporations. YOU look it up yourself and you will see the blatant connections. Lol when did you even live in the States? UPN was closed in 2001. Prior to this, it was taken over by CBS which is owned by Westinghouse which is part of the FOUR corporations that i mentioned. This is just one example of how they are all interconnected. UPN changed its name to CW and is co owned now by Timewarner and CBS. You musn't forget all the other magizines and radio and tv stations these umbrella networks own.

You mentioned the hispanic channels. In terms of news and information (not soapies), their sources are from NBC CBS Fox etc etc etc It comes down to what the heads of these corporations decide to feed through their filter, and what junk they decide to talk about.
So what is unjust about these five big corporations owning majority stake in USA and Worlds news channels? have you looked at australia how just four channels dominated the whole airwave and just TWO newspapers controlled most of the countrys news paper, fairfax and rural press which are about to merge and news corp? Is that UNJUST as well? in USA the most trusted newspapers such as NY Times and Washington Posts are independently owned and there are no such newspapers in australia, is that just or unjust ;)

Now for the tax system. I am referring to the Federal Income Tax. First, let's talk about the Federal Reserve - a private cartel of private banks whom the US government pays interest in the money it borrows. No im not pulling this out of my arse, go do your research, itll take only an hour of your time. Your tax money pays the interest on the national debt to the fed when you guys file your 1040s. The tax system isn't authorised byt he 16th ammendment. The supreme court never ruled that, only the lower courts, and they are NOT able to overide the supreme courts' decisions. In your consitution it says the government can tax income. But this is where the fine line exists, and this is why the IRS illegally takes your money. THe definition of Income and the term that the constitution refers to, is CORPORATE activity. The middle class american does not engage in corporate activity, and is therefore not liable to paying a direct unapportioned tax of his/her wages. If you read the IRS, within the document it SPECIFICALLY says, VOLUNTARY compliance. The IRS charges you with the help of the laws passed in the lower courts, however the lower courts does not have the authority as much as the Supreme Court. This is why many people have tackled this head on and won, against the IRS. Please, I urge you to take a look at the 'Tax Honesty' movement and read into this yourself, its not coming out of my arse. If it was bs, i wouldnt waste my time. This is what i am talking about, people are uninformed on this because the media does not address such issues because the very top take advantage of what you hear, and dont hear about.
You said they are illegal, can you specify any of those bull shit you mentioned contradict anything in the Constitution of United States to make it illegal? federal reserve is legally established by an act of congress and it is the best and most efficent bank in the world that the world's bank and businesses listen to. It NOT a private cartel bank that operate to profit its owners, the dividends are limited to 6% if anyone wants profit for that reason who will invest in 6% annual dividend while you can earn up to 100 % in lucrative invetments elsewhere. Therefore your reasoning that it is a private cartel bank therfore it is unjust does not stand. Is it quasi government, quasi private bank which ensures that government does not interfere in its day to day operations while maintaining control over it by appointing Board of governors. Just like Reserve bank of Australia operate independent from government control in its operation.

The ACT of Congress and Amendment to the constitution DOES NOT have to be ruled by the Supreme Court to make it legal. Every ACT passed by the congress in accordance with the consitution is VALID and BINDING unless it is contradicted by the Supreme Court. it is funny that someone from the corner of the world claiming American tax are illegal :rofl: lol , I bet you'll make most americans happy since everyone hates tax.

You still didn't address my concern about the WMDs did you? And correct me if im wrong, but the US has issued the "War against Terrorism", not the "War against saving little iraqi people (nor Iran people either)". If you are so worried about terrorists then why doesnt the US close up its borders to mexico. If an uneducated beaner can walk into the states, what is stopping 'an al qaeda funded terrorist' from walking into the states? Please.
What is your WMD concern? Whether Iraq had WMD or not US have the right to invade other countries and replace dictators such as Saddam Hussein, even Australia agreed with that.

The evidence for the US CIA helping to set up the taliban and indirectly and directly funding it, is there. Many scholars have also spoken about this. Just as an example of the CIA funding terrorists, Mohammad Atta who allegedly was a big terrorist in 911, was funded by the ISI (Pakistan's intelligence service) who were funded by the CIA. There are also direct links to funding terrorists (Osama - CIA trained) and the Taliban in the 80s when the Soviets invaded.
Unlike in America, sometimes connections between different events and documents can be seen and easily and justifiably made. And unlike in america, people outsode it dont need the information shoved in their face to agree with something.
You talk about evident but i see no links here.

yes talibans were pakistani and ISI vcreation and US supports pakistan in cash and kind (weapons). However, you failed to prove that US supported ISI to help support Taliban. Whether Pakistan helped taliban or not US had been helping Pakistan since its inception in 1947 to contain communist USSR expansion into South Asia as India already signed agreement with USSR and leaned towards USSR and socialism. Even after taliban's fall US continues to aid pakistan and co-operate with ISI to catch al-qaeda, in fact hudrends of terrorists were caught by pakistan , handed over to CIA and jailed in Guantanamo.

There was NO Taliban in 80's. There were islmic mujahedeen during that time which US helped and armed to fight Soviet Union occupation of Afghanistan.

Taliban was formed during 1990's. I suggest you read more about it before trying to claim those Mujahedeen under USSR as Taliban ;) cause they were not.

Okay. "Operation Ajax" in the 1950s. How was overthrowing a democratically elected pro-American Mossadeq, in the interest of the US? Nor how is machine gunning and bombing near mosques hundreds of innocent civilians in the interest of the US? How is installing a new leader with a feared secret police (savak) in the *justified and innocent* interest of the US?
Yes Mossadegh tried to nationalize oil industry and severed diplomatic relations with Britain. US relations with britain was more important than US relations with any other country and therefore, Britains interest at that time as biggest stakeholder in iranian oil industry was also america's interest. Bombing near mosque? I can assure you that it must be muslim terrorists, unless you have a source that US troops did it.

How can you say what the US does is law unto itself? That is such a totalitarian view of things, of which your media has not failed to inject you with. USA has NO right to interfere in any country they want. The US invaded Iraq for oil, and to secure a strategic position in that area....not to save villagers and muslims disagreeing with each other.
its the law of nature, as the most powerful nation on earth, what US decides should be followed otherwise get trampled on the ground. It is hardly totalitarian since the US government is not a totalitarian ruler it is in fact the worlds longest and most successful democracy in the world. US invaded iraq for OIL plus liberating millions of iraqis at the same time thats like shooting two birds with one stone. it benefit USA and secures OIl supplies, liberate millions of iraqs. What more can you wish for?

I apologise for you taking such a fundamentalist approach to my post. Anyone, as in me, or her, or him. Not an Amercian. Pfft, i couldnt care less if they were jailed for life. I can be arrested when i visit there for no reason, other than im a threat to the states. In the context of you talking about how just your legal system is, that would fair as VERY FUCKING UNJUST.
yes you can be arrested and thrown to Guantanamo. If thats scary and unjust half of the worlds refugees would stop trying to enter USA and millions of people will stop visiting USA. The fact is law abiding citizens have nothing to fear, they can live in peace knowing that they are protected from murderous terrorists by Almighty Bush. I am yet to find an innocent visitor arrested and jailed as you feared. :D

Since you decided to bring up Armenians (Why i do not know, I don't claim them to be higher than Australians or their legal system, which happens to be my legal system. I consider myself Australian for the record, with an Armenian Background. But i will answer your questions nevertheless, you need as much truth as you can get.

During the Soviet Communist regime, the USSR decided that countries with populations less than a certain number, had to surrender their land to foreign countries in the USSR. One such country that the Nagorno-Karabagh region was 'cut' to, was to Azerbejan. This act in itself was both UNLAWFUL and IMMORAL. The communists had no right taking Armenian land based on population, so they could 're-zone' their empire. And so, for decades, this land was given to Azerbejan. C'mon now, imagine your homeland in which you live in, being cut up and fed to other countries. So during the 80s, early 90s when the Communist Soviet Union collapsed, their practices were not followed, and so Armenians reclaimed the land that had so been taken from them. This is not illegal AT ALL. It is both lawful and moral.
Nice try, and similarly Nazis germany invaded Poland and sudenteland in Czechoslovakia simply because those areas were polulated by germans ! Is nt it abit awkward to have a territory deep inside ajerbaijan for Armenians , plus those areas were given to ajeris by USSR.

Just so you know, I don't hate America, i intend on living there in the future :) I just think the scum at the very top in government should be eliminated. You are slowly being stripped of your rights, and starting to 'Double think'. If you don;t believe me, look at how Hitler rose to power, and look at how Bush is achieving the passing of the patriot acts and false wars.
ha ha, don't worry Bush will be gone next year and no there will be no Hitler in USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)