Parkour / Freerunning / Tricking (1 Viewer)

SirGir

HSC
Anyone do any of these sports? personally i do all, and i'm interested in how many other school kids out there do it. I have been for around 2 years now, and if anyone wants to train or meet up, add me to msn mushi-mushi@hotmail.com if you have never heard of these activites, youtube it.
They develop a great fitness level and change the way you view your surroundings, in my opinion, the best sport ever.

sosakenle

HSC
hey u are really cool, when you need to go somewhere instead of using a footpath like a regular person you just HAVE to do 300 flips and spins and jumps across walls and commando rolls simply cos you get there faster LOL???

nice fucken try u saken gook u think fucken anyone is impressed by ur shit la?? lolol!

SirGir

HSC
Ha Ha, no, i do not intend to impress anyone, it is a form of disipline and i do it because it is good fitness, great for a new perspective, and i only practice it in places with like no people, and in a gym. Why automatically mark me as an egotistical show off? maybe because you fail.... at life

BackCountrySnow

HSC
freerunning is more doing what ever you want. You can pause, do handstands and flips and shit. Strictly speaking, Parkour is just getting from A to B without unnecessary flair. Tricking lacks flow, it's just tricks.

SkyLo

HSC
fantastic workout. a friend did it for a while and he was so well toned.

jayzon

HSC
hey man, dosent look like any1 does any of what you said except yourself hahha. I'm a trickster and I love it so much. Where abouts do you live I have not many trickers to trick with?

Mozza91

HSC
I saw a news report on stupid kids who think they can do it but get hurt doing it

jayzon

HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
freerunning is more doing what ever you want. You can pause, do handstands and flips and shit. Strictly speaking, Parkour is just getting from A to B without unnecessary flair. Tricking lacks flow, it's just tricks.
Tricking is just as flow like as the others its just alot harder 2 pull it off as it is the most challenging. There is so much flow in say a btwist > cork > g-flash as in any other technique in parkour/3run

SirGir

HSC
Mozza91 said:
I saw a news report on stupid kids who think they can do it but get hurt doing it
thats what sucks about this sport, it takes like 3 guys, to screw it all up and give it a bad name, most of us mainly practice what we are capable of, we dont try any of that roof jumping crap, thats kinda not what its about. and jayzon, i live on the gold coast, you should teach me some stuff, all i know is a backsault, frontsault, roundoff backsault, all the crap basic stuff and all the parkour vaults. lol, i want to learn the 540 kick.

jayzon

HSC
hey those are some kool samplers as for the 540's they are pretty fun to do :) how I got mine was I no how lame it is but practise your tornado kick and build it up up and then when you feel read to 540 just drill. When i was learning mine they were not so hi but I found that speed in the setup helps alot to get your leg over. Just keep practising man

HNAKXR

Wooooooo...OOOoOOOOoOOoP!
HSC
N/A
If you run on my roof, I WILL SHOOT ON SIGHT.

SirGir

HSC
yeh i will, thanks! where abouts do you live, you should join a gym session with us

jayzon

HSC
hahaha about 5 hours south of you, guess there will be no gym sessions lol

Antek

HSC
I too practice Parkour and a bit of tricking or what ever you want to call it.
I train around Sydney though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)