Parramatta Eels for premiership 2005 (1 Viewer)

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Suney_J said:
What can I say *cough*

Cowboys played *cough* really well

I cant *cough* wait for next week

Man whats wrong with me, I keep choking. You eels fans must know how that feels :D
i dont know how to react to that, to laugh or to be pissed off

a few weeks ago i was estatic about getting minor premiership, now im so depressed. losing is worse enough. going down 29 - 0 to queesnlanders is the worst. at least were minor premiers and no one can take that from us.

see what i said about not underestimating the cowboys...

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
shortygb said:
at least were minor premiers and no one can take that from us.
True that, but who remembers the minor premiers?

you play footy to be PREMIERS, not minor premiers

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Suney_j said:
What can I say *cough*

Cowboys played *cough* really well

I cant *cough* wait for next week

Man whats wrong with me, I keep choking. You eels fans must know how that feels :D
Geez, you need cough medicine? Heres a few bucks, why dnt you drink it down and u go kill urself with it when ur at it.

Last edited:

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Suney_J said:

So true, who the fuck were the minor premierz last yr...? :rolleyes:

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
The Roosters were minor premiers last year dammit. But the point shortygb was making was that- minor premiership is a symbol of their consistency. It shows theyve been playing really well all season and despite the fact that they are now out for the season- they played really well to get this far. So dnt bag them out. especially if you're a bulldogs supporter and just because u were premiers from last year- look where u are now- and shut up.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
kimi said:
Geez, you need cough medicine? Heres a few bucks, why dnt you drink it down and u go kill urself with it when ur at it.
Lol, its all good now, took me a couple of minutes to get over it :p

You should go buy some cough medicine for next year, and while your at it pass it to the Dragons and the Eels, they've been coughing for a few years now ;)

*b*e*c*c*a*

hmmm....
HSC
ha ha .. the eels lost... that's so funny... my lil brother cried cause it supports them... so much for every1 going on that the eels were gonna win... lol

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Suney_J said:

and who remembers who came 12th?

you play footy to be premiers and minor premiers, not to come 12th

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
kimi said:
The Roosters were minor premiers last year dammit. But the point shortygb was making was that- minor premiership is a symbol of their consistency. It shows theyve been playing really well all season and despite the fact that they are now out for the season- they played really well to get this far. So dnt bag them out. especially if you're a bulldogs supporter and just because u were premiers from last year- look where u are now- and shut up.
and my point is who remembers who the minor premiers are?

it doesnt mean anything if you dont win the comp

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Suney_J said:
Lol, its all good now, took me a couple of minutes to get over it :p

You should go buy some cough medicine for next year, and while your at it pass it to the Dragons and the Eels, they've been coughing for a few years now ;)
and the bulldogs played brilliantly this year, they didnt choke at all. what was the score 56 - 4, then 54 - 2??

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
shortygb said:
and who remembers who came 12th?

you play footy to be premiers and minor premiers, not to come 12th
ooooh good comeback :D

but like I said before, it wasnt our year and we knew that. It was however suppossed to be your year

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Suney_J said:
it doesnt mean anything if you dont win the comp
once again bulldogs....

Suney_J said:
ooooh good comeback :D

but like I said before, it wasnt our year and we knew that. It was however suppossed to be your year
its never garunteed whos year it is, its was broncos year, then dragons then eels, now its tigers (and hopefully it will be)

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
shortygb said:
once again bulldogs....
what are you talking bout? I was refering to the minor premiership

shortygb said:
its never garunteed whos year it is, its was broncos year, then dragons then eels, now its tigers (and hopefully it will be)
yes, the Broncos choked, the Dragons choked and then the Eels choked.

stuff the Tigers. GO THE COWBOYS !!

get ready for one the best GF in a while

Last edited:

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
haha, the cocks lost...

*doesn't exactly follow football*

*ahm* BOOOO the tigers, cause our principle keeps mentioning them in assembly... arggg.. he loves 'em !!!

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
MuffinMan said:
cowboys next, should be a easy game, lol we're gonna win and thats it
blackfriday said:
yep the cowboys will get nailed by us, and i hope the tigers get up against the dragons too.
Lucky for me, I've been saying for about eight weeks now that the Tigers will win the Grand Final.

Unluckily for you guys, you reckoned Cowboys were going to be a minor speed hump.

I heard stories this morning that when we lost last night, Parramatta Leagues Club went off because they all thought the Premiership was theirs. HA!

I maintain that Brian Smith will never win a Premiership. He has never failed to get a side to choke during the Finals.

Rather unfortunately for St George (and now St George Illawarra), the curse he placed on the club in '92 and '93 still hasn't passed.

So, Parramatta fans, it's time to either realise that Brian Smith will never coach your team to a Premiership and be happy with the 'Minor Premiers' tag ... or find yourself a new coach.

The forgotten team in all of this, though, is Brisbane. They haven't won a Finals' match since 2001 or 2002, from memory. Something like 7 straight losses in Finals. The irony of the whole situation, however, lies in the fact that if the season were six weeks shorter than what it currently is, Brisbane would probably win the Grand Final every year.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
i wasnt saying we were definatly going to win, the cowboys are unpredictable and the eels usually choke.

and lookie what happend...

depressing...

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
DRAGONZ said:
I maintain that Brian Smith will never win a Premiership. He has never failed to get a side to choke during the Finals.

Rather unfortunately for St George (and now St George Illawarra), the curse he placed on the club in '92 and '93 still hasn't passed.

So, Parramatta fans, it's time to either realise that Brian Smith will never coach your team to a Premiership and be happy with the 'Minor Premiers' tag ... or find yourself a new coach.
I agree that Smith just can't coach parra to win a premiership. I reckon get rid of him and let jason taylor coach first grade for awhile and see how he goes, he's got the premier league side into the grand final...

How the fuck exactly has "the curse he placed on the club in 92 and 93 still not passed"????? That's a pretty lame excuse for your team losing last night. If smith placed a "curse" on the team (although personally i do not believe in that shit) I highly doubt it would still exist now...seriously wtf..

I still think it's detrimental to teams to have a week off...they should play every week

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
yenta said:
I still think it's detrimental to teams to have a week off...they should play every week
thats partly the reason we lost, the week off really did damage to us, had we not had the week off i think we could of at least scored.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)