Part 2 of helpzzz (1 Viewer)

OMR4OS

people i am so sorry to do this to you again but i'm stuck again with part 2 of my assignment...

well here the question if u can help, help thanks...

Using the body shop (www.thebodyshop.com.au) or Nike (www.nikebiz.com) to write a report on the measures taken by this company to meet their social responsibilities.

thanks a million btw its due tommorrow :S last time i leave stuff till last minute

Rosie

Hey! sorry i couldn't help ya i was at my formal yesterday (thursday) so yeah, how did u go? did u manage to get it all done? did u use wonderland for part 1?

OMR4OS

hey. ye i managed fine to finish and i did use ur part 1 thanks... cos quantas site wasnt werking

how was ur formal??!!

what school DID you go to?

ur ver nice rosie...

Rosie

The formal was pretty good except for the food it was so shocking!! :( The chocolate moose for dessert was like the only nice thing on the menu. The vegetables were rock solid like they hadn't even be cooked. But the nights not just about the food so...the music was excellent, everything i like. The weather was good (glad its not tonight i woulda got my hair wet! :p) and the company was good. I got some pics back today and they turned out heaps nice, esp the ones with the wrx i went in.
I went to Mitchell high in blacktown, do u know it? What school do u go to?

OMR4OS

hahah ye lucky wasnt to night was veeery wet...
ye i know the school but i dont know anyone that goes there...
i go to ashfield bots hight school? do u know anyone from there? how old are you?

Rosie

Yeah i also know your school but i don't know of anyone that goes there. I'm 17 and i won't be 18 till June next year...although im not the youngest of my friends lol or my grade for that matter. I started school when i was 4 and a half so thats why im still a baby hehe.

OMR4OS

oh ye.. well i turn 17 may 3rd next year so i'm pretty young in my year... what nationality are you? how do u think u went in ur hsc?was it hard?

Rosie

Im not in that much of a hurry to turn 18 anyways i don't know about you. Im a born and bred aussie...although i do have some scottish, english and italian background in me, how about u?
The hsc wasn't as bad as i expected although i was soooo nervous. I found that i was confident with all my exams except for maths coz that just sucks! But i did 6 subjects so i can do bad in one and it won't affect my uai. Hopefully i get 70 and over so i can get into uni and do early childhood teaching. What subjects do u do apart from business? do u want to go to uni?

OMR4OS

sounds interesting... i cant wait till i turn 17 so i can get my p's drive everywhere! damn i wiish had firends that had cars to drive me around :p

i am hoping to go to uni and do architecture so i need pretty good marks, 85 :S

i'm full greek brought up true greek lol

other subjects i do are senior science, maths (standard), metal and engineering, english.. i'm doing all right in those subjects just busines studies there is so much content!

would u have msn or nething?

Rosie

OMG how funny is big fat greek wedding lmao. Have u seen it yet? i bet u have...if not you have gotta see it...i couldn't stop laughing lol. Yeah i have msn i don't go on much tho...but my addy is rosieb_freddy@hotmail.com, u can also email me sometime if you like :)

OMR4OS

hahah ye i seen it ofcoarse! its a halarious movie, i saw it as soon as it came out :p

well i added you to msn list, i'm actually on now!

you know u were very nice to help me out, i really appreciatted it... not like you find many nice people these days that are willing to help complete stranger! but ye thanks again...

Rosie

Well u sound like a nice guy yourself and i only help nice people. It takes one to know one doesn't it hehe. Anyways, will you be on msn a little lata? That would be a betta time for me coz i kinda have to have dinner soon.

OMR4OS

ye i most probably be on msn.. go and it up now i speak to laterz :p

cos i got nothing to dooo i'm sooo bored!

Rosie

Im on msn now...but u are away lol. I finished eating my dinner so u betta hurry back!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)