• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Part time needed (2 Viewers)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Don't go woolworths. I'm not normally nice to noobs, but it's a word of advice!!

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Loz#1
Don't go woolworths. I'm not normally nice to noobs, but it's a word of advice!!
Why's that ?

speaking of woolies i just got a rejection email from them
oh well i didn't want the job anyway

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Woolworths doesn't give a shit about casuals/part-timers. They'll harrass you all the time and the pay is shit.

Trust me.

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
You know what is wrong in this employment world? They have like Recruiting signs all outside the stores in shopping centres. So you hand in your resume but they never call you back :rolleyes:

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
Woolworths doesn't give a shit about casuals/part-timers. They'll harrass you all the time and the pay is shit.

Trust me.
hmm i applied for another woolies on the net and they told my supervisor and shes fully like.. we'll give u more shifts off checkouts.. have u got enough shifts or too many just let us know.. like fully worrying and im only a casual..
if i take a few weeks off for exams or something when im available again its back to normal.. they dont cut down my shifts or anything
woolies actually pays better than big w.. not sure about other places but its pretty similar to coles.. i get more than my friends who work in newsagents.. but anyway at most places it doesnt really vary by more than $1 (in retail that is..)
ive only had good experiences with woolies.. and ive been there nearly 3 years so yeh dont think its all bad

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I'm 18 and once I hit 18...my shifts went down by alot. So when I quit, I quit and they didn't try to stop me or offer me something better.

I hate Woolworths.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)