• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Part Time Or Casual Job Search (1 Viewer)

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Most job sites have stupid full time jobs that I have no time for. I heard this on 2day FM heaps on the way to uni:
http://www.hippo.com.au/

You can search by postcode too...

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
I think its only reasonably new and theres not that many companies advertising. Mostly cotton on, boost, crazy johns...

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
ihatemyboss said:
try www.ihatemyboss.com.au

its less commercial than the other job sites so there is ACTUAL real career advice not fluffy b+llshit...also got some pretty interesting casual jobs and you can post on the forum about your old job! hehe

their myspace is good too
The other sites might not be commercial, but at least they don't spam school student forums in inappropriate places.

Excalibur_

Not an Executive Member
HSC
I find University careers sites to be very useful. First and foremost, the jobs are TARGETED towards uni students (they're either expecting graduates or current students - and would therefore be somewhat flexible).

You're more likely to find jobs within the industry you wish to take your career there...

They generally pay better than Retail / Hospitality...or if you really want a low-paying (but easier to get) job, there's always Campus retail..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)