Partner-free formals (1 Viewer)

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
i dont care that much but i know people that do

we didnt get a year 10 formal either

WannaBang?

HSC
I'm gonna go alone because it'll be so much more fun. It lifts all the responsibilities such as taking the chick home, giving her your jacket when she's cold etc etc.

Anyone second that?

michael1990

HSC
WannaBang? said:
I'm gonna go alone because it'll be so much more fun. It lifts all the responsibilities such as taking the chick home, giving her your jacket when she's cold etc etc.

Anyone second that?
I think it shows you care about the person you took to the formal.

Who wants to have a cigar with me?
LOL
Nice time to try.

IMAGINE.
You all your friends standing around outside having a cigar celebrating and just chatting with a drink in your hand. LOL
SO COOL!

michael1990

HSC
yer8899 said:
were allowed to bring partners from outside of school and allowed to bring alcohol.
epic school.
really alcohol?

Where is it at?

HSC
for the year 10 formal we could bring partners. biggest mistake for me.
all night i had to make sure that my ex bf was having fun, not feeling awkward etc etc. didn't get to do my own thing with my mates.

year 12 is partner free, its a good thing in my opinion, make the most of opportunities you won't have again with your year.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
michael1990 said:
really alcohol?

Where is it at?
i would assume a club, like a catholic or RSL. and the bar would have to be closed until 9. and theyd have to declare the formal over and call it something else. and there would have to be parents to accumulate gaurdians. im not sure youd be allowed to BYOB though.
i know this because my mum is organising the catering and bar work for my formal, and we're holding it at the rsl instead of a hotel or somewhere exceptionally ritzy because the staff are nicer, the foods better, and after 9 we can drink with our teachers if we're of legal age.

11kloseboy

HSC
N/A
At my school theres only 2 rules to follow. Wear your uniform the whole school year (except mufti day) and don't do burnouts on formal day. thats all I remember

SomeoneCool

Banned
HSC
michael1990 said:
I think it shows you care about the person you took to the formal.

Who wants to have a cigar with me?
LOL
Nice time to try.

IMAGINE.
You all your friends standing around outside having a cigar celebrating and just chatting with a drink in your hand. LOL
SO COOL!
me and my mates are planning to take some cigarettes with us and to go outside and start smoking at the exact same time other teachers go out to smoke. It'll be so funny because the teachers would feel so awkward smoking in front of an ex-student.

michael1990

HSC
SomeoneCool said:
me and my mates are planning to take some cigarettes with us and to go outside and start smoking at the exact same time other teachers go out to smoke. It'll be so funny because the teachers would feel so awkward smoking in front of an ex-student.
TAKE CIGARS to make yourself feel more manly LOL.

I am taking Cigars to our formal. We have it on a boat and i will just go out on the deck and smoke it out :)

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
hollyy. said:
same, we can bring ppl from outside school + there is alcohol for the 18+ (yay)
lol we dont need to bring our parents
but wahh dont get any alcohol

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Doesnt bother me that its partner free.

As long as I get insanely drunk and don't die.

Sammiesunshine

HSC
No partners allowed at my formal BUT it's over in a few hours, you have fun with your friends (assuming you have friends that is) and HOPEFULLY someone has a decent after party for you to attend post formal...;)

zoeanne

HSC
our year 12 we can take partners dont matter who they are.. but no grog.. but its all over in no time so then its off to the after party dont bother me too much :D

however in yr 10 the partners had to be from our school...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)