pashing (1 Viewer)

V

val_dramaqueen

hahahaha... you guys! you know me too well now!

im going to make a psuedo account and pretend to be some random hot lesbian with a girlfriend and she plays... playstation or something!

you guys will never know its me! hahahaha!!...

wait... shit.... i just told you all about it! GODDAMIT!

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
just grab her hair and pull her head back and stick your tongue in her mouth, moving it around in circles and coming back up for air every 30 seconds or so.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
oh.. so you mean that's not the way it's meant to be done?

I should ask for my innocence back.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Argonaut said:
I would have absolutely no idea as to how it should be done, but I'll wager you'd hate it happening the way you described if it we me doing it ...

(... And no-one's innocent. We're all guilty of something ...)
I don't think I'll be kissing you anytime soon.

S

Shuter

steph@nie said:
just grab her hair and pull her head back and stick your tongue in her mouth, moving it around in circles and coming back up for air every 30 seconds or so.
You have described my Y12 formal after-party.

SweetSeasons

HSC
steph@nie said:
I hate when guys go around in circles

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
I hate when guys go around in circles
Yes.....i agree wholeheartedly........ or when they just stick it in and wave it about...

but my first kiss...I didn't have any say in the matter...i was in the movies...and the next thing i knew, my date was shoving his tongue down my throat.....

not to mention the fact that he kept asking me if i thought he was a good kisser......SO tempted to say "no ******* way!!!"

V

val_dramaqueen

llamalope said:
Yes.....i agree wholeheartedly........ or when they just stick it in and wave it about...

but my first kiss...I didn't have any say in the matter...i was in the movies...and the next thing i knew, my date was shoving his tongue down my throat.....

not to mention the fact that he kept asking me if i thought he was a good kisser......SO tempted to say "no ******* way!!!"
hmmm... never actually kissed at the movies... is it any good at the movies? i mean, how can you like... come to it? you're watching a movie.. and then BAM! there's a second tongue in you throat...

OR
you're watching the movie, then you get a tap on your shoulder from your date "hey... wanna pash?"

OR
you're watching the movie then... you're watching the movie...

i mean... whats the go with movie-ness pashing?

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
well...my experience...as i have stated...one second we were sitting there.... (this was b4 tha actual movie started BTW) and the next, he was sticking his tongue down my throat.

And to this day...I have no idea what the movie "master and commander" is about *shakes head*

of course all three alternatives you have mentioned happen. Just depends on who ur with.

although I have this to say..... if you are a guy in the movies on a date, note this. It is NOT tasteful to get out ur phone and write a message asking a girl if you can do whatever to/with her and just show it to her. For crying out loud...if you cant say it with a straight face or ur too embarassed to mention it then DONT DO IT!!!! it doesn't go down well, I can tell you

santaslayer

HSC
Kissing at the movies works well with the notion of closing ones eyes whilst pashing. It's dark..so no worries....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)