• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Passions- im addicted (2 Viewers)

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
how gay has passions been lately, charity goin into hell with that ugly creature pulling her in, wats her name has no soul, and today i watched how timmy the fugly doll chopped tabitha's head off! if u saw it c'mon reply how bad acting was it!! hahaha

ive been watchnig passions since the very beginning when teresa was stalking ethan and that was like 2 or 3 years ago! its sooooo funny and lame, yet i cant stop watchnig it!!

anyone else addicted to passions? :p

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
i dont watch passions... i dont like it much... but i watch if from time to time just to check out the hot guy with dark hair!
LOL

yeah the last time i watched a bit of it was when that hot guy was trapped in a well or tunnel or something?

yeah.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
hahaha that miguel guy or whatever he is hot but looks like a doll his skin looks fake! u watched it ages ago, kepp up wif it girl!! :D

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah well.. passions doesnt really interest me that much... i reckon b&b is better.. more bitchyness and passions is too slow.. i havent seen it for a LoOoOOOng while but i bet if i watched it 2morrow, the same thing would be happening.. LOL

our real month, is like half a day on passions.. LOL

yeah no wait.. the last time i watched it there was a stupid shadow on the cupboard and it was suppose to be the devil?!

LOL :rofl:

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
the show is terrible!
i used to watch the show everyday... it was one of those things that is just so horrible that you just have to watch
but i've weaned myself off it (Y)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah its a terrible show. but yeah its alright to laugh at... (sorry no offence). but yeah the people in it r hot :D

but i think the bnb is better... do u watch that too?

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
no offence taken :chainsaw: hehehe nah me n my friend watch it for laughs - they soo cant act!! lol :apig:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah they cant aint for sure man! LOL its a funny show! LOL
obviously they didnt go to nida. :rolleyes:

is that show big in the u.s?

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
i used to be addicted to it, i would rush home everyday just to see what will happen when ethan finds out teresa was the 'stalker'. the highlight of the show for me was when the FINALLY found out thet ethan is sam bennets son. took freakin 6 months! i havent watched an ep since the HSC exams so hve they found out thet chad is eve's son or what?

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Originally posted by routemarker
i used to be addicted to it, i would rush home everyday just to see what will happen when ethan finds out teresa was the 'stalker'. the highlight of the show for me was when the FINALLY found out thet ethan is sam bennets son. took freakin 6 months! i havent watched an ep since the HSC exams so hve they found out thet chad is eve's son or what?
Yeee man! u havent missed much! they still havent figured out whether chad is eves son.. they kinda dropped the subject..then there was all this shite with the fog and it nearly came out but no.. there was no suspence!! hahaha yeah i used to rush home to watch it :confused: how sad of us eh :D now in the hols im watchin it :apig: hehehe

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by tammer
argh! has to be one of the worst shows on tv today
no... its one of the most funniest shows on tv :D

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
omg that monster thing from hell is SOOO STUPID

what the hell is that thing its farkn fake and whats with that old woman doin that "go back to where u came from" shit after some "angel" gave her some "powers"

i saw that scene wen my sis was watchin tv

omg soo bad that show ...

sar sar

Banned
i was addicted during the HSC

but couldnt be fucked to watch it now

it is bad acting yes.. thats why its funny

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah and that little boy.. whats his name? try or something?
yeah something or rather... did he die or something?

malayz_angel

Yawn... I used to be into that show but thank God, I'm out! I have Extension classes after skool and usually I get home too late to watch it anyway. I admit that I still watch a few eps every now and then (eg: I'm still curious about what happens when Ethan finds out Teresa knew about him being Sam's son) but I went on the website ages ago and I read all the eps that will happen in another two years... so yeah....

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
has any of u bums watched passions lately? i been out and about or workin so havent...i wanna know if the bitchy gwens mother exposed teresa!? and bout wat happened with sheridan and her father

funkychickie

OMG

Originally posted by Agnes2810
no offence taken :chainsaw: hehehe nah me n my friend watch it for laughs - they soo cant act!! lol :apig:
yep same i reckon none of em can act.. especially in some of those 'sex' scenes.. there was one scene i few holidays ao that was so funny... sam and grace... what weirdoes.. it seems to me like evryone in that town of Harmony is actually inbred or related through marriage.. and wat is wit chad and how he talks... i wanna b witch u witney...? (?)???? i dunno... that show is seriously lame...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)