Passions- im addicted (1 Viewer)

funkychickie

dont think so

Originally posted by Agnes2810
has any of u bums watched passions lately? i been out and about or workin so havent...i wanna know if the bitchy gwens mother exposed teresa!? and bout wat happened with sheridan and her father

gwens mum hadnt exposed them yet but chad and witney broke into the reporters office i dunno if u no that yet... and they got locked in.. ethans one wish from his fortune cookie was to get the person who told the press his truth back.... hehe i think its heaps funny that theresas the one who did it (by accident) what a set up... the new gwen is gay what happened to the old one.. same as the new rebecca? gwens mum that is so wrong about her and alistar crane at julians wedding.. what a whore bag... heheh

funkychickie

shezza and her daddy

Originally posted by Agnes2810
has any of u bums watched passions lately? i been out and about or workin so havent...i wanna know if the bitchy gwens mother exposed teresa!? and bout wat happened with sheridan and her father
yeh oops shezza and her daddy 'make up" not really he faked it. was it that u were talkin about.. sucked in to julioan who fell down the stairs
oh well said too much... i really dont watch it much .. i have some early leaves and stuff... :eek:

they have FINALLY gotten to the wedding... i got addicted 2 yrs ago and went to the american site - that's when the wedding happened there - it's sooooo funny. last time i looked theresa had committed suicide.... oooooh i might go back now!!!

malayz_angel

I heard that Ivy knows now but when I caught the tail end of Passions today, Gwen was crying cos she hadn't stopped the wedding or something. It's got me curious now. Please explain???

funkychickie

hmmm

Originally posted by malayz_angel
I heard that Ivy knows now but when I caught the tail end of Passions today, Gwen was crying cos she hadn't stopped the wedding or something. It's got me curious now. Please explain???
yeh cause shes absolutely obseessed wit ethan and shes the one who sent the email to the tabloid... i hate the bitch... did u happen to see the episode like last year or soemthingwhen the old gwen was strangling theresa... how evil is she???? that was creepy that was better then the hell crap they went on with...

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I watched like ten minutes of this episode ... and I have to say ... it's very very slow ... and the Norma thing was bizaar! :p

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
guys... seriously passions cannot b for real!!!!! its a parody of its genre! yeh the other soaps are pretty mental- eg. bold and the beautiful... but cmon passions has a talking doll, a witch, weirdos like grace and charity who are psychic, blind priests, demons from hell, serial killers named Norma Bates- which is just taking off psycho, not to mention people dying then coming back 2 life- remember the hole Sheridan thingo? I SAY NEVER WATCH PASSIONS AGAIN IT IS RIDICULOUS AND VERY GAY! but hey im addicted i dont think i can stop watching a show that makes me laugh so much!

p.s ewwwwwwwwewww teresa is gonna screw Julian, thats enough- im never watching passions again! i bet she gets pregnany by him!:jaw:

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
Originally posted by imsooverskool

p.s ewwwwwwwwewww teresa is gonna screw Julian, thats enough- im never watching passions again! i bet she gets pregnany by him!
she does LOL!... and they apprantly get married during they drunkness?

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
apparently she sleeps with him thinking he's ethan .. i mean, wtf!?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Arrrrgh I watched it the other day after getting home early. WHAT A TERRIBLE SHOW!!!!

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
OMG!! YUKKY!! JULIAN AND THERESA SLEPT TOGETHER AND THEY ARE MARRIED! EEEWY

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
heheh well i STILL watch it.. mayb it will help ME thru yr 12 ;)
:headbang: :guitar:

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Asquithian
hahahaha...that show got me through the hsc...sorta...i used to watch it after school ...:giddy:

:evilfire:
Do you home in time after Uni to now-a-days? :p

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Asquithian
no i dont... dont get home till 8ish on mondays and tuesdays...so no...

however im sure ill be able to pick up the story later
You poor thing! Well, you aren't really missing too much of the storyline (if there was one). :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)