past exam papers - esp torts (1 Viewer)

prosaic

HSC
Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone can provide a link or post some past final exam papers? Preferably torts, most preferably from 2004/05.

Name your price am willing to abide (but not an actual monetary price as that would defeat purposes).

Thanks

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
In that case what price did you have in mind then?

You should be able to find past exam papers on the Library site and probably on WebCT for the course. Which should be pretty easy if you're a student (they ask for your uni ID): https://anulib.anu.edu.au/epubs/exams.html

If you don't have access to that for whatever reason chuck me a PM with an email address and I'll send you copies.

prosaic

HSC
I'm sorry I forgot to thank you for this; they were helpful although I realised in the nick of time different legislation applies in the ACT and NSW. Cheers buddy.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
prosaic said:
I'm sorry I forgot to thank you for this; they were helpful although I realised in the nick of time different legislation applies in the ACT and NSW. Cheers buddy.
We use ACT legislation? :rolleyes:

prosaic

HSC
apparently yes; I looked at the torts exam and the Act which was law was not the CLA 2002 (NSW) but some other one.

And you've got separate criminal (code) law too.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
prosaic said:
apparently yes; I looked at the torts exam and the Act which was law was not the CLA 2002 (NSW) but some other one.

And you've got separate criminal (code) law too.
The 2005 paper wasn't, since I sat it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)