zer.0.ne

HSC
Hey guys/gals - first post lol be nice.

I was wondering if anyone has any past exam papers for the following subjects:

- Accounting for Business
- Economics for Business
- Marketing Foundations
- Managing Organisations and People

If exam papers are not allowed to leave the room, does that mean they are the same for each year? can anyone conirm this? if so what are the questions like, as in what do they normally focus more on in each subject.

Thanks heaps!

Donski

HSC
N/A
Is Chris Bajada (sp?) still cord eco for biz?

Donski

HSC
N/A
^ WTF!?11!!? do you even go to UTS?

tehpyro

Lord of Bored
HSC
o...this is 4 uni? lol fail.
YOU ARE HERE:
NSW / ACT > University of Technology, Sydney > Faculty of Business & Law

Yes, it is for uni, hence that "University of Technology" label.

OP:
Some people smuggle out exam papers. It's difficult to say whether or not they're the same each year, unless somebody fails the subject once or twice. Generally, you won't just find a past exam paper-- you have to go looking. I knew a guy who got a hold of one after the exam, which was stupid, but as it turned out, it was the same as the one we had recently taken (but it was from two years ago).

Of course, most lecturers will release a practice exam a few weeks before exam period, so you'll sort of know what to expect. Some will even include a few of the questions.

zer.0.ne

HSC
ahk thanks guys.. lol yeah Chris is pretty boring compared to all the other lecturer's.. sorry

so there is a chance exams may be the same as the previous year?

lol sneakin exam papers out.. i wonder how hard it might be..

If anyone has any for those subjects can you post em please =]

maka

HSC
The Library website has some exam papers.

I think if you put the name in subject resources, you may find some exam papers.

zer.0.ne

HSC
yeah i tried couldn't find any.. i found the pre-released mis semester exam for accounting.. but thats nothing

HSC
^ even if someone has past papers they aren't going to post them up in a public forum like this and risk academic sanctions etc. You don't need past papers even if they are floating around for 1st year subs the practice papers they give are more than adequate.

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
The Library website has some exam papers.

I think if you put the name in subject resources, you may find some exam papers.
wheres the link on the library site for past exam papers?

zer.0.ne

HSC
^ even if someone has past papers they aren't going to post them up in a public forum like this and risk academic sanctions etc. You don't need past papers even if they are floating around for 1st year subs the practice papers they give are more than adequate.
=[

yeah first year subjects ain't that bad.. just MPO is killing me with all the readings so i just wanna get an idea of what we really need to know for the exam and such.

tehpyro

Lord of Bored
HSC
=[

yeah first year subjects ain't that bad.. just MPO is killing me with all the readings so i just wanna get an idea of what we really need to know for the exam and such.
Just a little tip for the road;
You don't have to do all that reading for MPO. A lot of it is common knowledge, and even more is covered in lectures/tutorials (maybe not so much tutorials). If you think "pff, I already know this", just skip the reading and focus on what you don't know. While I can't recall at this moment, if the MPO textbook has questions at the end of each chapter try to answer those before you start reading. If you can score over 80%, don't worry so much about that chapter. Legitimate "I hate reading" strategy right there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)