Past Papers or Trials (1 Viewer)

Michael.Lim

Hey,

HSC is coming up and i wanted to look at some past papers or trials dat others have done. I looked around in the Resources section but only found notes. So if anyone could help it'd b appreciated. HSC is a stressful period. Thanks.

Michael.Lim

HAHA Yuen doesn't like me i don't think. And Robo is lazy he doesn't give anythign jsut gives stupid sheets. You ask 4 help and he just changes the subject from time to time and avoids answering the question. And finally when you get through to him you doesn't help, hes one of those odd teachers

Michael.Lim

Yea we go to the same school. But AUD is real smart, so i often ask for help. Need to find past papers somehow from other schools and all though.

Michael.Lim

Well thats good. She goes to cheltnam Gals then. DO you have any past papers you can lend?

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
using the standard packages and past HSC papers is better than taking past papers from other schools.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
sample answers.

Your school should have them on CD (or last years in a book) or go to the Our lady of mercy website and find them on there :)

santaslayer

HSC
Michael.Lim said:
Whats a standard packages? never heard of the term before.
The benchmarks for scores which markers usually give according to the similar standard of work displayed by previous (2000-2002) HSC years. Therefore, if you can find a similar past essay that you believe you can match, then usually you will be given that type of mark. Standards Packages range from Band 1 to Exemplar models. (Band 6) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)