past papers (1 Viewer)

za

HSC
I have an exam coming up and I would like to know where I could get some past papers from. Catholic school trials, independant, or anything that has some decent Q's so that i can see how im im going.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
have you tried the main page of this site? theres past papers there. you might want to download past HSC papers on the board fo studies site. if youre looking for a book, then you might want to try success one, even though it isnt really good, its better than nothing. there should be end-of-chapter revision tests in your text book as well ;)

za

HSC
Ive tried the main page, but theres only HSC papers and i already have those. My teachers has a tendancy get Q's from past catholic papers and indep. ones so im trying to find as much of em as possible.

thanks anyway

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
a good plan would be to hack into school computer and get the exam off it so then u dont have to study things that arnt in the exam.

za

HSC
lol
i barely know how to turn my computer on let alone use it to hack into the schools one.
maybe sumtime in the future. just let me read a book on it

it couldnt be that hard

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
man i no alot of ppl used to do it at our school, never me, didnt need to but there system leaked like a sinking battle ship.

wahashtini

hey kimmeh, see ur pic, how u make it that design, do u have a programme that does it, if so wat it is it. Cause i just bought a digital camera and i wanna know if i can do stuff like that

Janjawid

HSC
here's a past paper from the best of the best (with solutions)

Janjawid

HSC
here you go, I've got heaps more btw, (from sydney grammar, sydney girls, catholic schools, james ruse etc....)

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
wouldn't mind some newish past papers for half yearlies next term anyways ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)