• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Past Papers. (1 Viewer)

Reneranger1

HSC
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone has past papers for ACCT1501, ECON1101 and MGMT1001 (I know). I know that most courses have evolved but you'll be massive life saver if you could share. Thanks

mreditor16

HSC
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone has past papers for ACCT1501, ECON1101 and MGMT1001 (I know). I know that most courses have evolved but you'll be massive life saver if you could share. Thanks
For ACCT1501, you could do other questions from the textbook and/or study guide, and also have a go at the practice exam paper put on moodle last week. There are no past papers, as far as I'm aware.

For MGMT1001, there are no past papers, and besides the topics and the overall paper radically change every semester. So past papers wouldn't do you any good.

For ECON1101, the lecturers are adamant on not giving out any past papers, but there are few (without answers) circulating around unofficially, but again they are not much good, because the format of the final only became all MC last year and the papers that are circulating are mostly short answer and extended responses.

Best of luck!

HSC
Uni Grad
There are past papers for both ACCT1501 and ECON1101, but they're dated from 2009 backwards. From 2010 ASB stopped publishing past papers for most of their subjects, simply because they figured they could re-use them.

That said there's people who might be able to give them out. But I'm not sure how relevant the past papers for both subjects would be compared to the syllabus of today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)