Past Papers (1 Viewer)

SASH_06_X

HSC
How many past papers for English Adv, in your guys 's opinion? I'm planning to do around 3-4 under timed conditions, plus write draft essays, as that's all I've got time for now since I've also got to prep for other subjects. Is it enough?

helloworld!

HSC
Hello!
If your paper was tomorrow, would you feel extremely confident with just having done 3-4? Could you feel confident with less? Do you think you'd need more to really reassure yourself you are not going to screw English over? Often this question is quite revealing.

miminaps

HSC
I would say that's enoughhhh, english papers start to get hella repetitive so if you feel like you need to do anything more just focus on your weakest modules and do them under timed conditions

SASH_06_X

HSC
Hello!
If your paper was tomorrow, would you feel extremely confident with just having done 3-4? Could you feel confident with less? Do you think you'd need more to really reassure yourself you are not going to screw English over? Often this question is quite revealing.
I thought 4 was enough, but I am not sure if I'll feel confident with it tho

SASH_06_X

HSC
I would say that's enoughhhh, english papers start to get hella repetitive so if you feel like you need to do anything more just focus on your weakest modules and do them under timed conditions
yea that's what I thought because together with Paper 1 and 2 it's 3.5 hrs per past paper - so I thought 4 would be enough

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)