• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Past Prelim Papers (1 Viewer)

Hannah65

Hey... I'm only new to this site and I dont exactly know how to use it yet. I was just wondering if any of you would know how to find some past preliminary exam papers? I have already finished my exams but I was to do some revising over the work ( coz my exam results werent all that good..lol) and I thought that some past exam papers might be good.. Thanks

Kulazzi

HSC
still gotta wait for my results, which will be next term (yes I know, thats aaaagggessss away). I'll try and scan mine as soon as I get them. :)

capsicum

HSC
does anyone have prelim maths extension 1 past papers? i only found one in the resources section. any help would be grateful, thanks!

Tuna

HSC
N/A
Hannah65 said:
Hey... I'm only new to this site and I dont exactly know how to use it yet. I was just wondering if any of you would know how to find some past preliminary exam papers? I have already finished my exams but I was to do some revising over the work ( coz my exam results werent all that good..lol) and I thought that some past exam papers might be good.. Thanks
you are such a goody what school do you go to?

K

katie_tully

I've got some biology, ancient history, general maths, chemistry, industrial technology and extension english past papers...

Hannah65

The subjects I'm doing are...

I'm doing general maths, advanced english, geography, legal studies, studies of religion 1 and modern history. So if anyone could give me some past papers I would greatly appreciate it. I really need to get some practise in because I don't want my HSC results to look anything like the ones I got for prelim. And a note to Tuna... yes I am a goody goody...lol.... well I care about my results in school anyway...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)