Pathways - an alternative to the normal crap (1 Viewer)

Drag-0n

HSC round 2
HSC
Heya just wondering if anyone has anythoughts on pathways education...
I am doin it and i was wondering if anyone has n e input.. ways to stay motivaed or n e thing like that...
are there benifits of doin tthe first yeah at school and then doing the second year at tafe or changin schools or summin like that....?
The stress is building up thinking that everyone is gonna be finished after this years hsc exams and i still have to jump straight back into another year!
ARGH:chainsaw:

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
i know a friend who is doing pathways and he is enjoying it alot. he's going to do really well as he's doing 2 subs this year and 2 next year. not only are the they high scaling ones, but he goes to an elite selective school :eek:

Acid

HSC
I wish I did it too. If I have just 5-6 units to do in a whole year I think it would be easy to ace it. The problem is time...

Drag-0n

HSC round 2
HSC
n e one who has done it wanna gimme sum advice on how to stay motivated ? ? ?

Shiloh

HSC
Originally posted by Drag-0n
Heya just wondering if anyone has anythoughts on pathways education...
I am doin it and i was wondering if anyone has n e input.. ways to stay motivaed or n e thing like that...
are there benifits of doin tthe first yeah at school and then doing the second year at tafe or changin schools or summin like that....?
The stress is building up thinking that everyone is gonna be finished after this years hsc exams and i still have to jump straight back into another year!
ARGH:chainsaw:
I am doin Pathways this year. Im in my first year. All i know is i dont put in the amount of work that i should and that Im gonna do things very differently next year! too much procrastination. Tafe can be a bit slack...im goin back to school.

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
my friends did it, thought they could bludge, they failed, they both wished they failed in 1 year instead of 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)