Pathways Peopleeeee! (1 Viewer)

pretty.in.punk

Totally The Bomb...
HSC
Hey all!

Well done to all of us for freakin well surving this year aye! Just posting this for all of those people out there like me who did pathways and perhaps changed their way of seeing how they would tackle the HSC next year!

I personally am so motivated now to do the best i can to get the UAI i deserve, and im so so so sooooooooo happy i did pathways because i came close to leaving school and instead stayed but did pathways and came out on top! I got marks i was thrilled with and i went down in my schools history as being the first student ever at my school to come in top ten percent of the state for Drama.

What did everyone else that did Pathways this year think about how they went?

Ciao all *waves*:)

thenothing

no member
HSC
Pathways sucked. It took so bloody long :/

But in saying that, good luck :) I think it makes you do a lot better in the long run. And try to do 12 units, instead of 10. Gives more room for failing stuff :)

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
I did Pathways for health reasons but this was my final year. It's FINALLY over!! It dragged on so long, I'm so glad its finished and that I actually made it through because I almost didn't.

NO MORE HSC EVER AGAIN!!!!! :D :D

Best of luck for next year and well done on drama :)

juicyberries

HSC
I did Pathways this year because of health reasons and I found that I actually got lazy because of too much free time. My subjects: English Standard, Biology, PD/H/PE. Got around 60-something for each course which OK for not really studying (less than an hour a week). Next year I will be continuing at TAFE the rest of my courses. I aim to eventually get into Physiotherapy.

Go the Pathways people and congratulations to those who finished this year!

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
Eventually I want to get into physio as well, its probably going to be a long eventually though! Don't worry next year will fly by and it will be over before you know it, trust me. Plus its a whole lot easier going through it a second time because you don't get as nervous over the Trial and HSC exams! Gooood luck :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)