PC builds (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
After watching a lot of Youtube channels eg Linus, LGR, GamersNexus, etc... (and playing PC Building Sim), I've decided to build my own PC. Have many of you done this?

DrEuler

HSC
N/A
It's actually not too difficult. You just need to buy the parts and know how to connect them. The connecting is where all the 'difficulty' lies

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
My issue at the moment is trying to choose a case... I've bought pretty much every part except that, and realised that by mixing and matching parts, I don't think RGB will work nicely together, and I also don't want to waste any features since I bought a not cheap (but not expensive) motherboard (MSI X570 MEG ACE) which has RGB controls on it as well as USB C headers for the front panel.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Looks great man! Nice job.

Does the case get in the way of your legs when you play?
I normally have the case up against the table legs on the left. Unfortunately with the glass on the left it means I don’t see inside at all. I’ve also installed a UPS there as well so it totally blocks the side RGB goodness at night :(

Janet C. Pitre

HSC
I wouldn't do it without a lot of confidence, because I'm still a stranger to computers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)