Pd/h or Ext History (1 Viewer)

kkyle

HSC
I need some advice. I'm ranking high in Pd/h, at the moment 2nd but I'm sure I can rank 1st in HSC and should 90. However, I don't know if I should drop Pd/h so I can pick up Ext History.

My current subjects are MX1, Adv. English, Chemistry, Physics, Maths, Modern and Pd/h.

I'm fairly strong at history and I can see myself doing fairly well in the extension class in terms of ranking and in marks.

At the moment I'm leaning toward Ext History, because Pd/h isn't much of a challenge I'm actually finding it boring, plus History will scale better ?

Any pointers/
thanks

waller

HSC
pdh is so easy lol I'll probs keep it and do no study for the whole year, still rank very well

sounds like you're in the same situation, so i spose just pick whatever you think you'll get the best marks in, no-one can decide better than you

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Ask yourself this - do you have to drop something? If you must drop something - I'd say drop PD/H, if you find it boring - it's a waste of time for you to study it.

kkyle

HSC
I don't want to go into Year 12 with 14 units that why I'm looking for something to drop or not pick up another unit of history.

I'm interested in Pd/h and I'm a very sporty person, compete in athletics at a national level, but the class is rather boring for me because I doesn't cover the aspects I'm more interested in, nor do the HSC options.

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Then I would suggest dropping PD/H. Besides, you can always play sport at lunch. Whether it be playing football (soccer) on a grass field, or using the frame of a door as a wicket in locker room cricket, using a hard-back textbook as your bat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)