PD/H/PE Exam (1 Viewer)

Mitch Taylor

HSC
Muzzareli said:
Ok im starting to worry now. I thought it was cake, but people are talking of writing shiploads of booklets.

NEW QUESTION INTRODUCED: HOW MANY PAGES FOR EACH QUESTION?????
p.s. i write pretty big.. well crammed in for cores like 8 words a line but probably 5 or 6 words in the booklets so dont worry too much

Muzzareli

HSC
friction said:
Yea in a different section of the syllabus but not under childrens considerations its under sports policy and admistration so they cant of been asking about it.
Well its based on the needs of children so im sure that it will be included somewhat, just because it wasnt learnt in the actual syllabus doesnt necessarily mean that it wont be accepted as an answer. I dont think so anyway

Muzzareli

HSC
Mitch Taylor said:
p.s. i write pretty big.. well crammed in for cores like 8 words a line but probably 5 or 6 words in the booklets so dont worry too much

Thankyou for calming my nerves bro haha.

I agree with you post about what you can include in your answer too.

Ive been told that i write too small so mayb it could be similar. Sick fully sick.

Muzzareli

HSC
inter108 said:
I got 45 pages total of writting lolzzz
Are you serious how did you have the time to write that much, then count them all up haha. Crazy kids

inter108

HSC
Muzzareli said:
Are you serious how did you have the time to write that much, then count them all up haha. Crazy kids
Sorry cuz i even astounded myself.

LOL i was there 15 minutes extra just filling up my student num and center num

Muzzareli

HSC
inter108 said:
Sorry cuz i even astounded myself.

LOL i was there 15 minutes extra just filling up my student num and center num

Ok you have an alibi. But thats crazy heaps.

p.s HOW DARE YOU SWEAR ON MY THREAD.. jokes bro haha

inter108

HSC
Muzzareli said:
Ok you have an alibi. But thats crazy heaps.

p.s HOW DARE YOU SWEAR ON MY THREAD.. jokes bro haha
LOL I'm happy no more exams.

Riped up the first section :D

and one of the options Sports med.

But improving performance it got me abit xD.

friction

HSC
Mitch Taylor said:
as the question said analyse use of sports medicine i gathered you had to talk about all the syllabus plus add how you could use sports medicine to combat them, e.g. support thermoregulation through wearing hats and clothing that breathe in hot weather etc
Yea not exercising in the peak of the day all that is in under that.

Muzzareli

HSC
inter108 said:
Anti climax i really got 41.
Oh. Really. Yeah that is an anti climax. Thats nothing special at all really. Kinda average actually.

Still 41 thats massive man. Nice

inter108

HSC
Muzzareli said:
Oh. Really. Yeah that is an anti climax. Thats nothing special at all really. Kinda average actually.

Still 41 thats massive man. Nice
Tear* i needed the 4 pages i miss calculated.

41 sounds wrong xD

x-beckyyy-x

HSC
i don't think it matters if someone writes 40 pages or if someone writes 4. pdhpe isn't english.

inter108

HSC
x-beckyyy-x said:
i don't think it matters if someone writes 40 pages or if someone writes 4. pdhpe isn't english.
Goodluck fitting the syllabus content for a 12 mark Q in 4 pages LOL

Muzzareli

HSC
x-beckyyy-x said:
Im gonna agree with Becky here. I say quality over quantity any day. If you answer the question in 2 pages, good on ya, if you answer it in 4,6,8,10,20,6000 pages no worries.

I think its better though to get to your point earlier and be strict with the amount that you write, so you don't bore the marker. They have to read the same answers over and over again. So if they see a student who gets to the point, fast, and with minimal ramble and fuss. That is the go.

inter108

HSC
Muzzareli said:
Im gonna agree with Becky here. I say quality over quantity any day. If you answer the question in 2 pages, good on ya, if you answer it in 4,6,8,10,20,6000 pages no worries.

I think its better though to get to your point earlier and be strict with the amount that you write, so you don't bore the marker. They have to read the same answers over and over again. So if they see a student who gets to the point, fast, and with minimal ramble and fuss. That is the go.
Like i said.

PDH/PE = LOTS of content.

Good marks relate all content needed for the question to be answered.

e.g
How you going to get full marks for a question worth 8 marks with less then a page to write on when they need many factors to be recognized?

Q21 Diabetes and injury identified blah blah you know.

p.s I have big writing xD

jollymolly

HSC
the hsc person that watches us told us that for the questions for core one and two... to not to blab on past the amount of lines that were given to write in!! so even though i had soo much to write about i didnt ask for another booklet...dammit! maybe i should have

Muzzareli

HSC
jollymolly said:
the hsc person that watches us told us that for the questions for core one and two... to not to blab on past the amount of lines that were given to write in!! so even though i had soo much to write about i didnt ask for another booklet...dammit! maybe i should have
Its doesnt matter i dont reckon. The amount of lines they gave you had a point behind it. Thats how much youre supposed to write!!! Stress Less.

inter108

HSC
jollymolly said:
You should of :p

No harm if you had the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)