PD/H/PE -- help!? (1 Viewer)

eve.

HSC
Okay, so there is a syllabus outcome for Factors Affecting Performance, it is under the dot point Motivationn and it says....

[FONT=&quot]"Research case studies of a number of athletes to ascertain the nature of their motivation and the psychological strategies they employ."
[/FONT]
...but I can't seem to find anything that would help me learn/study this outcome in my school work book or text book.

So i was wondering if anyone can help me with this or has any useful information on it?

Thanks,

Eve :)

Tulii

Like the sun will rise.
HSC
Hey eve,

You might find your answer better answered in the PDHPE forum :hammer:

But anyway. For this dot point my teacher gave the class an article about a couple who are triathletes. Its called "Love conquers all" and we have to examine the use of motivation in both athletes's lives', which has led to them continuing in the sport (extrinsic, intrinsic, social, material etc...). Also we have to recommend psychological strategies that would be useful to manage anxiety for a triathlete. (goal setting, relaxation... etc)

The article is from www.gcbulletin.com.au

eve.

HSC
Hey eve,

You might find your answer better answered in the PDHPE forum :hammer:

But anyway. For this dot point my teacher gave the class an article about a couple who are triathletes. Its called "Love conquers all" and we have to examine the use of motivation in both athletes's lives', which has led to them continuing in the sport (extrinsic, intrinsic, social, material etc...). Also we have to recommend psychological strategies that would be useful to manage anxiety for a triathlete. (goal setting, relaxation... etc)

The article is from www.gcbulletin.com.au
Hi,
Thanks for replying, that's helpful...though I don't think the link you gave me works...

:s

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)