PD/H/PE Trials! (1 Viewer)

dannielle_93

HSC
I sat the Catholic Trials, and our whole cohort did terribly. I felt sorry for our teacher because she works hard and really wants us to do well, but aksjdnfkjndsa our school and our year did awful in the Trials, as a whole. The highest for PD was 85%, I think. The average was 54%. Either I go to a school of complete dumbasses (oh hey myself included) or the test was difficult and we just stuffed up on the day. I'm hoping it's the latter. *creys*
That was pretty much the same for our cohort and we sat the catholic school paper, so maybe it was just hard. How did you go?

DarkDrakayn

Premium Member
HSC
I did the independent paper and got 82%, I'm pretty happy because I've improved from the half yearlies and am sitting on a band 4-5 so that is okay, but I could do better lol

gaugau1

HSC
That was pretty much the same for our cohort and we sat the catholic school paper, so maybe it was just hard. How did you go?
Same!! I was really surprised cause I toped the trial, and my mark wasn't what I would say is a amazing ( in the 90s)

trang8

HSC
not sure if i did independent. Did you do the question with something like "Describe the impact of emerging treatments and technologies, on health care" and there were some stimulus regarding laser eye surgery?

MATHSCAPE

HSC
not sure if i did independent. Did you do the question with something like "Describe the impact of emerging treatments and technologies, on health care" and there were some stimulus regarding laser eye surgery?
That's the one.

dannielle_93

HSC
Same!! I was really surprised cause I toped the trial, and my mark wasn't what I would say is a amazing ( in the 90s)
In the 90's is a really good score :) congrats :) does that mean your ranked one overall for year 12 in pdhpe?

Exotic

HSC
I didn't know which one I did, but since I read that post with the laser eye surgery then I'm sure I sat the independent paper. Still haven't received the results but I'm confident that I'll get a good mark since it wasn't that hard.

gaugau1

HSC
In the 90's is a really good score :) congrats :) does that mean your ranked one overall for year 12 in pdhpe?
thanks nah im 2nd but im very close to first. the differences between my trial mark and hers wasn't enough for me to take 1st place =(

lil_pembo

HSC
I did the catholic and got 72/80 =90% (none of Improving performance was included)
One chick got 78, which was nuts. I came third.
I think our teacher was a light marker, but we are pretty hard workers. M.C. was a bitch. i got 15/20. average for my class was 12. it is insane. My teacher said they use that to separate people from band 4 to 5 to 6, not the extended response.
Advice: Know the syllabus. remembering what to put for each question for each heading is the hardest part.

trang8

HSC
did anyone get full mark for sports med (out of 15) ? If not... what did u get?

coralie1994

HSC
I did the catholic trial, wasn't the sports med question out of 20? lol I got 19/20 for it and you? :)

trang8

HSC
ohh opps my mistake. I meant the long response in sportsmed. (but it was out of 12 anyway). The most our grade got was 7/12 because we didn't answer the question. It was Justify the role of sports medicine in addressing the demand of children and young athletes. Did anyone get full mark for that? I didn't because I forgot to discuss the role of sports meds, only outlining the demand of children :(

MATHSCAPE

HSC
ohh opps my mistake. I meant the long response in sportsmed. (but it was out of 12 anyway). The most our grade got was 7/12 because we didn't answer the question. It was Justify the role of sports medicine in addressing the demand of children and young athletes. Did anyone get full mark for that? I didn't because I forgot to discuss the role of sports meds, only outlining the demand of children :(
10/12. I really need to know my syllabus inside out.

E

Effekt

I believe my school did the Independent paper, almost everyone stuffed up the options (sports med + improving performance) because we didn't know the syllabus. I went pretty badly and got ranked 19/41. Here is something hilarious, 11 people did the wrong options and 2 people did ALL the options.

How does everyone else remember their syllabus? My teacher is amazing, very dedicated she advises us to make palm cards but i'm yet to get around to it but i will be doing it within the next few days.

trang8

HSC
How does everyone else remember their syllabus? My teacher is amazing, very dedicated she advises us to make palm cards but i'm yet to get around to it but i will be doing it within the next few days.[/QUOTE]

I have mind maps printed on A3 paper that's got the syllabus on it. So colorful and I'd make myself read it every night, at least one. Four mind maps altogether (core 1 and 2, options). Hope that helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)