• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Pd/h/pe (1 Viewer)

mick15

Is any1 doing the option improving performance??? if so, do u have any good study notes or know where to find them as i really need some
thanx
mick

Kulazzi

HSC
I think its combined practical and theory, like you've been doing for the last four years :)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by mr_speedy
there is no practical...all theory
Well we did some practical in yr 11 and a little in yr 12. I think they were both related to assesments

Dubya

failing physics
HSC
i was lied to

how this:
wen we were all impressionable yr 10 students wondering wat lines to pick for yr 11 the head teacher sat us down and told us all about how pe/hpd was this kick arse subject with 40% practical work. to sweeten the offer they thrown in a snow trip. so naturally i couldnt resist i luv the snow. the snow was really good but soon sfter we realised that PE/H/PD is: a) majorly boring
b) 100% theory
c) full of dumbasses (well my class neway) hu r gunna bring my UAI down
and d) its scaled so low that u gotta go really well in it not to be dragged down
the worst thing is that i cant drop it cos then i wont have enuff units. i shoulda done bio instead..

p.s never listen to the head teacher always listen to ur careers advisor

later ppls

swordfish

i dont think it scales down that bad...problem is you can know ur stuff and then you get the question and go, 'what the....'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)