PDHPE- about the exam (1 Viewer)

babzbabii

HSC
Hey guys!!!

just in case anyone wants to know in your pdhpe exam u need to know a rough idea about the skeletor structure and a bit about muscles and movement. if you have first aid as one of your options in the test u need to remember DRABCD,STOP and RICER and always remember your saftey comes first, and a bleeding casualty comes before and unconsiouse casualty.
u need to know the risks of being in a relationship, the dimensions of health, synovial joints and fluids and you need to know about the cutural affects on health and physical activity and the immediate affect of physical activity to the heart.

i hope this helps some of u guys Good luck.

Babzbabii:)

babzbabii

HSC
actually our prelim exam was bought from the board of studies and i have another students exam thaqt was exactly the same as my exam so most of the exams are the same.

KING CAL

Banned
HSC
yeah without wings, even my dilapidated school bought most of it's prelim exams (not from bos though), most schools do (or at least the ones i know people at do).

the PE one you did sounds the same as the one I did, did it have a applied anatomy section at the back?

Last edited:

babzbabii

HSC
yer it did...not many people got to finish our exam though.... kinda sux

KING CAL

Banned
HSC
are you serious?

everyone in our class finished it in under two hours, and it was a 3 hour exam.

our teacher added questions in too.

babzbabii

HSC
yer im seriouse our exam was only an hour and ahald we were ment to get a 2 hour exam but exams went over n we started to late heaps of girls were pissed off n because we were all moving around trying to figur out flexion n stuff the supiviosor thought we were cheating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)