PDHPE exam was a sick joke (1 Viewer)

lozzipops_87

HSC
Anyone else agree??
I thought the entire exam was extremely hard. The options sports med and improving performance nearly made me cry. I left fifteen minutes early which is strange for me coz i never leave exams early and i almost felt guilty...

Digital_Spork

HSC
lool, sports medicine = super lame. I couldnt believe how open to interpretation the question for improving performance was. :(

Lois_87

I Love Gorden Tallis!
HSC
lozzipops_87 said:
Anyone else agree??
I thought the entire exam was extremely hard. The options sports med and improving performance nearly made me cry. I left fifteen minutes early which is strange for me coz i never leave exams early and i almost felt guilty...
I thought the multiple questions and the Cores were ok, But hated hated hated the options! I nearly cried to! I was finished 20mins early bu we're not allowed to leave. I HATED OPTIONS!

Gorjesss

Million Dollar Baby
HSC
i thought it was a frikken pathetic exam...
part one was reasonable.. i was feeling quite comfortable..
then the options just screwed me over... like.. "when the hell did we do that?!"
it was boring as batshit too..
nothing of interest to write about...
would of loved to of had some stuff on medicare, ottawa, plyo, altitude...
something where you can really show your strengths!!!!!
GRRRR DAMN BOARD OF STUD

Last edited:

switchblade87

HSC
I did those options too, and what the heck did you write for ethical issues? I mean, you could get some, but its not strictly learnt. And for 15 marks outta 20 for that, a bit harsh.

joeyjeremy

HSC
yeah the mutiple choice was pretty good!
couple of tricky ones but the rest was alright!!

Core was hard to understand i thought but it was alrighit!!

Options were just pathetic aaccording to everyone at our SCHOOOL :S
Well alot of people said they made stuff up and all that!
ANd it was only interpreting the question and wasnt really much on the text book u studied for was in the exam!!

SOo wat is the HSC coming to!! Before was the 2unit MATHS TEST!! now the PD/H/PE exam !! Ive got 3 more exams to go :mad: ARRGGH!!! i wonder wat the others will be like!! :p

hahahaha

Good Luck all

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
sooo much study and such a shit house exam
multiple choice and part 1 wasnt bad, but i was disappointed with the lack of variety in the questions... nearly put me to sleep "critically analyse"
when i read the questions for sports med and health of young people i almost cried... i dont even remember those things being on the syllabuses (syllabi??)

llluullaaa

HSC
N/A
I agree! and so do people from my school, the option questions were blaaa

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
miss_gtr said:
I SO AGREE WITH YOU, WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT WAS THAT?
BARRIERS TO PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT? THAT WAS BULLSHIT. SO WAS THE ONE ON SPORTS MED ON INJURIES... I TALKED ABOUT DRUGS? SO I GOT THAT QUESTION HORRIBLY WRONG... IT WAS STUPID.. AND ETHICS? ETHICS!! ON A PDHPE EXAM? LIKE WTF?
i wrote about the same thing, but i think i was the only one in my class to do so and after reading the question many many times in the last 5 mins i think is wrong :S... but i have no idea what is right

millad

HSC
miss_gtr said:
I SO AGREE WITH YOU, WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT WAS THAT?
BARRIERS TO PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT? THAT WAS BULLSHIT. SO WAS THE ONE ON SPORTS MED ON INJURIES... I TALKED ABOUT DRUGS? SO I GOT THAT QUESTION HORRIBLY WRONG... IT WAS STUPID.. AND ETHICS? ETHICS!! ON A PDHPE EXAM? LIKE WTF?

it felt like a friggin CAFS exam with the ethic question and the social justice framework question (for those who do cafs, they'll get me)......i was sitting there writing my essay and half way through i realised im starting to talk about cafs stuff.....:| :|

**BORED**

out calls only
HSC
This is a special message for the board of studies. GO STUDY, because your results just arnt up2 scratch...

1. 1st person in an english essay.......... WRONG
2. A 2unit maths exam thats at a 3unit level..........WRONG
3. A 3unit maths exam thats a 2unit level.............WRONG
4. And now ethics in a PD exam...................WRONG

u suck, and i hate chu wid passion

millad

HSC
kristylee_ said:
do u think it will have any affect if we all complain to BOS?
prolly wont, when i imagine them they seem to be one of those english type of characters with a cigar and their voices coming out of their noses.....and the accent.....ugh!

nedzelic

HSC
options

i concur whit all you lot. the options were quite difficult. did anyone find helth of young people part b hard? it was all about the skills required (which is like 2/3 of the topic) fair enough but then looking at a priority area in terms of the skills...that was fair hard don't yas think? i don'y know about yous but we never conisidered the areas of concern with relation to the skills requored.
we looked at them from the social dertminants, nature of the problem extentent, prevelance, morbitdity, mortaliy etc...
Anyone share my thoughts?

Also, for part b improving performance, it was about skill but also just improving performance in general yeah? somewhat vauge....

nedzelic

HSC
millad said:
prolly wont, when i imagine them they seem to be one of those english type of characters with a cigar and their voices coming out of their noses.....and the accent.....ugh!
lol probably right.
they won't give a shit. juts like how we complaned abou legal studies, about modules for english...same shit

millad

HSC
juss shits me that we studies so much (well i did.....sorta) and the least they could have done was give us questions that actually matter to the point the syllubus is trying to teach us instead of just being tricky with the way they make the exam to make us suffer.....

t j

HSC
ive done the controversial legal studies and 2 unit maths exams.. and i was ok with them, not happy but ok.. but this seriously takes the cake. I had no idea what the improving performance part b was even on about and i made up so much stuff that it wasnt funny. i was tempted to write a nasty and abusive comment but i was worried that not only would i lose 15 marks.. but i might get into some kind of trouble for it. I was so distressed.. i usually am really comfortable with the exams and do alright.. but this time.. makes me so annoyed!!!!!

millad

HSC
t j said:
ive done the controversial legal studies and 2 unit maths exams.. and i was ok with them, not happy but ok.. but this seriously takes the cake. I had no idea what the improving performance part b was even on about and i made up so much stuff that it wasnt funny. i was tempted to write a nasty and abusive comment but i was worried that not only would i lose 15 marks.. but i might get into some kind of trouble for it. I was so distressed.. i usually am really comfortable with the exams and do alright.. but this time.. makes me so annoyed!!!!!
i know, i was shifting in my seat non stop....the legal studies was ok i guess,,,,,at least we had some idea....
for the 15 mark question on core 2, plz tell me u guys talked about concentration attention skills/ relaxation techniques/ visualisaton..a...and all that........:S:S

switchblade87

HSC
I think you might have to come to realise that each year people have the same issues with all their exams. Its just how it is I guess...

millad

HSC
switchblade87 said:
I think you might have to come to realise that each year people have the same issues with all their exams. Its just how it is I guess...
but i've seen exams from other years and they all seem to follow the syllybus generally and i knew how to answer them,,,,or i knew what it was abot anyway, but i'd never even done the Q they were asking,,,,,especially the equity and health one!!!! wtf was that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)