PDHPE help! (1 Viewer)

lozzipops_87

HSC
does anyone have any actual answers to past HSc papers and stuff. I dont mean the marking guidelines, i mean like answers that ppl have given, that may have got band 6 or something. i guess im talking about sort of those standard package things, soc i really need help with pe. every question i answer, im always hesitant as i dont no if im wiriting the right thing or not.. plz help

hYperTrOphY

HSC
It's a bit difficult to help. It would be easier if you had a more specific question in relation to a particular question/questions.
It shouldn't be that difficult to work out of you've written the correct information. The question in itself should tell you what part of the syllabus it is testing. Then just go to the notes you have on that section - have you used this information, andused it to answer the question?
If you;re still not sure, check the marking criteria AND the marker's comments (if it was a past HSC paper) that are on the board of studies website.

If after all that, you still aren't sure, post here with a specicifc question.

Kiarn

Really depends on what sort of questions you're after, but if you go to board of studies website they have some samples.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)