PDHPE Marathon (1 Viewer)

MATHSCAPE

HSC
reading notes. will do some MC soon. hate core 1. love everything else.

MadGold777

HSC
Learning sports med cause its the only thing I can't seem to remember :mad:

Will also go over core 1 briefly before bed, and in morning will go everything....

laa.musique

Executive Member
HSC
Haha yeah, I think the markers like it when you use examples. I always remember 'Lay down Sally' from the Olympics her anxiety was that bad she stopped rowing and just layed there hence state anxiety.

Nutritional considerations for a marathon runner: pre-performance eg carbohydrate loading(carbs best for anything lasting 1 hour+), during performace eg water? post-performance, replace the energy lost as quick as possible.

Describe the energy system(s) used by an athelete in a 400m race
Hahahahahaha I actually laughed so hard at 'Lay down Sally'

justforart

HSC
N/A
When you started asking questions, about the priority population groups, we're meant to know ATSI and one more. Are there any chances of BoS asking us strictly about another group or is it going to be our choice when answering? Opinions?
No they won't ask specifically another it will say 'another group' along with ATSI or evn on its own. :)

justforart

HSC
N/A
We were told to do the National Tobacco Strategy, and Beyond Blue. I really don't want to memorise both, they're probably not going to ask for two.
Have they ever in previous years?
Yes i have seen a question that asked to relate Ottawa Charter to TWO health initiatives :|

E

Effekt

Hahahahahaha I actually laughed so hard at 'Lay down Sally'
LOL well her real name is Sally Robbins and on further inspection i discovered she suffers from state and trait anxiety and they put her on the olympic rowing team. It's funny cause when she got back in Australia her team mates were really pissed off at her and one of them hit her in the face during the welcome back parade or something LMFAO because she was known to suffer anxiety and break down they wanted her replaced.

It's easier to remember funny examples :D

P.S Why are people worried about remembering more than 1 health initiative? It's easy to just think back remember a TV commercial or a poster you've seen around heck if you're desperate you could make one up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)