PDHPE Opinions: Do you think health is solely an individuals resposibility?? (1 Viewer)

ns1989

HSC
Just got this homework for PDHPE to do and the question is: Do you think health is solely an individuals responsibility? I'm still uncertain which way to lean. Just curious on other peoples opinions on the topic.
Ta.

CaiDrummer

HSC
We covered this in my PD class too... what we came up with was something along the lines of this:
When you are young, your parents hold responsibility for your H, and as you grow up, you should start taking more and more responsibility. When you're old, you will need others to help keep you Hy, but throughout your life, there will always be someone else sharing the burden - sometimes you'll be independant, and sometimes you'll be dependant.
It really depends on eash individual though... some people are just not capable of looking after themselves, i.e. some people with disabilities, diseases or injuries cannot care for themselves, and their H will always depend on someone else...
Hope this helped :D

volition

arr.
HSC
my subjective viewpoint of this is "you're responsible" for your own health from about 16 onwards

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)