PDHPE Option: Improving Performance (1 Viewer)

BlakeOlivo

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys,

I was just speculating about what the 12 marker may potentially be this year for Improving Performance, and I want other people's opinions. They have done technology in 2011 and overtraining in 2010. I am thinking its going to be drugs this year, and I will be expecting that over initial planning considerations. I HIGHLY doubt they will do the two training types as the 12 marker, but since they haven't asked about ANY of that in the last two years, I have a feeling this will be the first year they will have at least 3 or 5 marks on the training types.

What do you think?

Eduard_Khil

CASIO fx-82ES PLUS
HSC
N/A
Yeah, it's likely but to be honest I'm fine with both of these, for our trials I think we did a 12 marker on drugs... either that or I was doing another paper before trials... anyway yeah, I'd say it's a pretty good prediction seeing as they haven't done it.
And the recent events of the olympics and all, they might have thrown in a 12 marker drug question :eek:

molecule

HSC
I think drugs in more likely, just because if they did do the 12 marker on the training types students are able to pick the two that they studied, so responses would vary significantly, whereas drugs is specific to everyone. I hope that makes sense. But that being said, our trial had the 12 marker on the training types.

Drugs would be nice, with all the current examples in the media.

Eduard_Khil

CASIO fx-82ES PLUS
HSC
N/A
I think drugs in more likely, just because if they did do the 12 marker on the training types students are able to pick the two that they studied, so responses would vary significantly, whereas drugs is specific to everyone. I hope that makes sense. But that being said, our trial had the 12 marker on the training types.

Drugs would be nice, with all the current examples in the media.
Err... that's pretty much what I said. I think I got it first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)