PDHPE Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Leadmen4y

HSC
yeah straight up would've be fucked if they put periodisation I legit know nothing other than the syllabus terms XD

zizi2003_

HSC
ok but tbh short answers were so good except the performance elements question i think i spent 15 mins on it rip
and who else wrote about covid for the global events q of HOYP? XD

Leadmen4y

HSC
WTF WAS QUESTION 20 BAHAHAH WHAT DID U SAY>??
i said A
I knew someone was gonna ask that but I still forgot XD will have to see the paper to remember, I think I picked the one where shotput was just water and protein (which is A I think)

Leadmen4y

HSC
ok but tbh short answers were so good except the performance elements question i think i spent 15 mins on it rip
and who else wrote about covid for the global events q of HOYP? XD
that one was hard, I just bsed 1 page and a half about how when ur at associative it helps u 'gain a better understanding' or some shit like that idk lol

zizi2003_

HSC
that one was hard, I just bsed 1 page and a half about how when ur at associative it helps u 'gain a better understanding' or some shit like that idk lol
SAME LMAOAOAO
and i had such shit examples of rugby players and stuff lol that question screwed me over
BUT I WAS SO HAPPY THAT THERE WAS NO OTTAWA CHARTER QUESTION ahhhh it was a good paper

Leadmen4y

HSC
SAME LMAOAOAO
and i had such shit examples of rugby players and stuff lol that question screwed me over
BUT I WAS SO HAPPY THAT THERE WAS NO OTTAWA CHARTER QUESTION ahhhh it was a good paper
yeah fuck ottawa charter that shit had me going insane, like how much notes was needed for that CQ ffs and all that I didn't use any (other than health promotion initiative ig)

Leadmen4y

HSC
but yeah the paper was good nothing crazy, too many trends questions though I had to guess like 3 of them so probs getting under 17/20 rip

zizi2003_

HSC
yeah fuck ottawa charter that shit had me going insane, like how much notes was needed for that CQ ffs and all that I didn't use any (other than health promotion initiative ig)
ikrr and heres me going in there with no ottawa charter examples memorised lMAO🤡
cant wait to throw all my notes in the bin😍

zizi2003_

HSC
but yeah the paper was good nothing crazy, too many trends questions though I had to guess like 3 of them so probs getting under 17/20 rip
honestly same
do u remember what u said for the graph MCQ btw? i said lung cancer with insurance rebate as the strategy but i 100% guessed it

Leadmen4y

HSC
ikrr and heres me going in there with no ottawa charter examples memorised lMAO🤡
cant wait to throw all my notes in the bin😍
OMG straight up, I did that yesterday already though but the satisfaction just then getting rid of my 1000+ flashcards and like 4 textbooks (in pdf) that I never used was still good XD

Leadmen4y

HSC
honestly same
do u remember what u said for the graph MCQ btw? i said lung cancer with insurance rebate as the strategy but i 100% guessed it
the one with the incidence for male and female?

Disssi

HSC
N/A
Bruh I finished an hour early

band 6 guaranteed

Also one of my option questions was actually the same question I got for trials so that was pretty cool

zizi2003_

HSC
OMG straight up, I did that yesterday already though but the satisfaction just then getting rid of my 1000+ flashcards and like 4 textbooks (in pdf) that I never used was still good XD
AHHAAH
OMG itll feel so much better after bio tho - is that ur last exam?

Leadmen4y

HSC
just checked its skin cancer rip

this is the graph for lung cancer incidence
1637117871915.png
skin cancer incidence
1637117880093.png

zizi2003_

HSC
ohh yeah i picked lung cancer but for increase cessation service? what was the other one I think in the moment the other one didn't make sense to me
ohhh fr
i think i read over it way too quick- i finished the mcq in like 10 mins 🤡

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)