PDHPE Question prediction (1 Viewer)

rselvage

HSC
hey guys just wondering if anyone had any ideas as to what they suggest might be in the 2012 test.

looking from tests from 2010 on wards, there seems to be questions on ATSI inequities, Ottawa charter and intersectoral collaboration.

any thing else, specifically from core 2, that people think will come up this year?

thanks and good luck to everyone sitting the test.

Eduard_Khil

CASIO fx-82ES PLUS
HSC
N/A
the supplementation section perhaps, I'd even go as far to learning the characteristics of the learner section, seeing as how it is so frequently overlooked. I predict there will be a question on that section, it seems about the time.

Aysce

HSC
the supplementation section perhaps, I'd even go as far to learning the characteristics of the learner section, seeing as how it is so frequently overlooked. I predict there will be a question on that section, it seems about the time.
I hope so! :)

rabbitohs123

HSC
N/A
Is it a good idea to concentrate more heavily on the sections of the options that havent been asked the last 2 years?

Aysce

HSC
Not necessarily more heavy, but make sure you have a sound understanding equally within the areas.

rabbitohs123

HSC
N/A
Not necessarily more heavy, but make sure you have a sound understanding equally within the areas.
tbh i'm cramming, but i do have a good knowledge of most of the stuff.

But they wont ask the 12 markers from 2010 & 2011 this year again right? So study those lightly, & the other ones more in depth

You're probably in bed now dw lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)