PDHPE Terms (1 Viewer)

bored of sc

HSC
Is there one really good source (not wikipedia or anything like that) on BOS or the net where I can access some extended definitions of the following?

> Anatomical terms
> Major skeletal bones
> Joint structure and joint actions
> Major skeletal muscles
> Muscle actions
> Types of muscle contractions
> Circulation (blood)
> Respiration
> Lung Function
> Motion: acceleration and momentum (physics threads perhaps?)

PDHPE kids? any help you can provide? share it please

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
Which textbook do you use?
I have the Oxford Application and Inquiry one and also a Macquarie study guide and they have all of those terms in there I'm pretty sure.

bored of sc

HSC
Sarah182 said:
Which textbook do you use?
I have the Oxford Application and Inquiry one and also a Macquarie study guide and they have all of those terms in there I'm pretty sure.
Jacaranda (it has all the terms) - I am just looking for some variety, that's all.

toby12

HSC
I have Jacaranda as well, which i think is very good. I also have 'Health Moves 1' however it doesn't cover everything. When it comes to the net, I have no idea sorry. Ask your teacher for some ideas..

bored of sc

HSC
toby12 said:
I have Jacaranda as well, which i think is very good. I also have 'Health Moves 1' however it doesn't cover everything. When it comes to the net, I have no idea sorry. Ask your teacher for some ideas..
thanks anyway - and I agree - Jacaranda is great! It's just some of the statistics are kinda out of date.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)