Peak Tutoring (1 Viewer)

michaeljennings

HSC
Hey could anyone link me to the website for Peak Tutoring? Not sure if I'm just stupid but when I google it, only american websites come up. Will rep =)

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
I don't think there is a website.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
I will confirm that the site is not up. Which entity are you trying to contact Peak Tuition or Peak Science?

zhiying

HSC
I could give you the teachers number, and some opinions as ex-student

clementc

Awesome Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I've heard Peak Science is not bad at all - I thought of joining them too. Heaps of people I know went to him, amazingly cheap rate of $20/hr, and most importantly I've heard he cares genuinely about his students (which you can tell by the price, and is more than you can say for most of the other money milking tutors).

People who went did really well in their HSC, but to be honest whether this was down to his tutoring or their own hard work, I can't be sure (probably combination of both). But yeah, I highly recommend you give him a try.

Sadly I lost his phone number when I reformatted my computer. The guy who runs it with his wife has a surname Nguyen (that's all I remember), and the only downside is it's around Canley Heights which is quite a trek from anywhere (I've heard he moved though, can anyone confirm?). But yes, definitely give it a try if possible.

clementc

Awesome Member
HSC
Uni Grad
To think I spent 10min typing that beautiful review up for you. BOOOO =(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)