• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Pen issues (1 Viewer)

Punctuation M

HSC
N/A
Ok, well I have poor handwritting I suppose and would certainly need mine in university.

I've a friend who has dreadful handwritting; almost like he can't control his hand or something. And was thinking, English may be greatly difficult for him to keep notes and such with a pen.

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
haha man, i've been using bic ball points my whole life. for the last 2 years i've been using the same bic types with my own grips attached to them all.

I've tried the pilot V7 hitec point and it's so bad haha, everyone says it's good and easy to write with, it's so hard! I might have to go with the bic crystal, since it's bic :D

kloudsurfer

HSC
yoakim said:
haha man, i've been using bic ball points my whole life. for the last 2 years i've been using the same bic types with my own grips attached to them all.

I've tried the pilot V7 hitec point and it's so bad haha, everyone says it's good and easy to write with, it's so hard! I might have to go with the bic crystal, since it's bic :D
Serious? I love the V7. I use it for exams because it writes so smoothly. But it is a bit awkward at first because you basically have to hold the pen vertically, but you get used to it.

Normally I just use a pilot supergrip.

Either way, I have shocking handwriting.

Last edited:

vizman

HSC
uniball eye micro is pretty good and yeah the parkers are awesome

the leader

HSC
what's the difference between a roller ball and a ball-point pen? I always thought they were the same thing, but it turns out they aint :confused:

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
The Pen I used in HSC (Only for English Adv & extensions) was Mitsubishi Pencil Co Ltd - UniBall Eye. It glides so very easily!!

It's the l33t pen, but its probably the MOST expensive pen you will ever buy for study purposes (this excludes Parks, those $100 pens which trick people saying that there's gold lining or something ;) )

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
Yeah I tried out those Bic Smoothie pens, and they're fabulous, they're so easy to write with. And so now i'm going to use those and papermate flexgrip ultra for my essay writings :D

Haha I got angry last night from trying to adapt myself with the Pilot V7, so I smacked the tip of the pen on the desk and it broke haha, oh what a waste...

Last edited:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Theres three colours that the Bic Smoothies offer right? - red, blue and black?

P

pLuvia

My teacher recommended we write in black ink during english exams, since it's easier to see when marking. Less pain for the markers I guess :p

P

pLuvia

I took the teachers advice though ;) Didn't help much in the end, meh I tried

Kujah

HSC
N/A
zangetsu.xo said:
are the blue smoothies any good?
Pretty good :) They were the smootheset and darkest out of the pens that I tried after i bought them. Now, just have to get the other colours

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Ah Pluvia no wonder you got a killer uai near mine...

Anyway, I'll keep the pen secret to myself, and hopefully it'll stay like that till my next generation.

=) everyone continue using blue!! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)