Penrith Campus? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Ok, i dont have a car so i have to take public transport. I can get to liverpool or parramatta station using the t-way. I just want to know what is the best route to uws penrith and if there are any shuttle buses that go to any of these places. Thanks

grue

HSC
You stop at Kingswood station and apparently, UWS provides free shuttle buses from there.

j_davo24

HSC
Preditor.89.N7G said:
Ok, i dont have a car so i have to take public transport. I can get to liverpool or parramatta station using the t-way. I just want to know what is the best route to uws penrith and if there are any shuttle buses that go to any of these places. Thanks
As mentioned there is a shuttle bus from Kingswood station so you should get the T-way to Parramatta station then catch the train from there.

G

Gavvvvvin

Why don't they have the shuttle bus from Penrith station so you don't have to get the ghastly all stations train in order to get off at Kingswood?

kerfuffle

HSC
There's a shuttle bus? O_O
It says in the UAC Guide that you can walk to campus from Kingswood, and that's what I did at the Academic Advisory Day. If there's a bus, I'm definitely taking that. The fifteen-minute walk in the hot weather wasn't something I enjoyed. >.<

Jacks

HSC
Yes there is a shuttle bus and it's free. I'm going to be going to Kingswood to do honours this year, so I went yesterday to check out the campus and transport options. There is a bus shelter outside of the station, and the bus picks you up from there. You'll know it when you see it, it says something like "UWS shuttle bus" It links all of the penrith campuses, and Kingswood is the first stop. Once you board the driver will probably ask you if you know where you're going and tell you which stop to get off at, well at least the guy I had was really helpful so you should be fine. It comes every half an hour, or at least that was what I was told. I don't know the exact times though. Does anyone know the timetable for the shuttle?

j_davo24

HSC
Gavvvvvin said:
Why don't they have the shuttle bus from Penrith station so you don't have to get the ghastly all stations train in order to get off at Kingswood?
Because then they'd charge you for it. Your getting something for free and your still complaining. Lol.

joolee

HSC
half an hour is a pretty long wait =P or you can try walking to uni from the station. my boyfriend use to do that. he likes exercises.
however everyone i know who went to the penrith campus ended up getting a car.

s1mplykat

HSC
kerfuffle said:
There's a shuttle bus? O_O
It says in the UAC Guide that you can walk to campus from Kingswood, and that's what I did at the Academic Advisory Day. If there's a bus, I'm definitely taking that. The fifteen-minute walk in the hot weather wasn't something I enjoyed. >.<
[FONT=&quot]haha, i also trekked it on foot for the Advisory Day. i felt as tho i was in a scene from the Texas Chainsaw Mascara when i was walking though that park to get to the kingswood site.. lols... i got a tan along the way.. [/FONT]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)