• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Penrith (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Only because I'm so damn lazy and it took 4 hours to get to uni this morning. Does anyone know how long a train would take from Strathfield to Kingswood?

I have to go to the Penrith Campus on Monday to do a presentation, and I don't even go their regularly, damn it :chainsaw: argh!

Thanks.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Hey Cape!
Well, I'm not exactly sure how long it takes to get to Penrith from Strathfield, but I get on at Granville and it takes about 30mins. And from Strathfield to Granville is only about 3 stops...and from then on I'm guessing it would also be 30mins.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
woah! Only slightly over 30 minutes :eek: I thought that it would be longer, oh well, thats good. Thanks :D

Super_Flyse

HSC
I thought it was about 45 minutes.

Well, thats from my experience from Werrington to Strathfield...

klh

HSC
takes 45min but i take the westmead, seven hills, blacktown, all stations.
i fyou take the express train from graville or parra and get to penrith, wait there for a train back to kingswood or take a bus, its much quicker.
also consider the peak timees. peaks take longer while off peak takes really alot quicker, off peak for me is like 15 min reduction so 30 min for it.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Thanks guys. Meh, I'll just hop onto a train which stops at Kingswood and get off. Cause I'm getting a lift from the station.

Wow! This is going to be so fun ... not!! :eek:

Super_Flyse

HSC
Across the road from Kingswood Station is a shop called "Chicken Man"

Though, I never really cared for it, sometimes it shocked me how long it has stayed open for...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I think that I want to transfer to the Penrith campus :eek:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
whoops ... yeah werro.

Cause I remember someone on here saying that the good looking guys were there. Its so true!!! Thats my only reason. Oh and the fact its quicker to get to than Hawkesbury. I think I'll just stick to Hawkesbury and cruddy tourism :(

klh

HSC
ok.....
i dont want to hear that ever again....good looking guys??, next time just lie to me? lol, i dont wnat to know, next itme ill be conscious about it wehn im there and itll drive me insane...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
oops ... sorry. Maybe it was just my urban geography class - didn't get anough time to have a look at the whole campus :p

klh

HSC
i guess on that day, you didnt really get anything doen except watching put for eye candy?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
nope. i caught wrong trains from my house, went to central, sat on a train for ever, just to do a 20 min speech! Oh well, we got a credit, which we weren't complaining about, cause we hadn't even met up - we did the whole thing through webct :p oh well.

damn, its raining :(

klh

HSC
bah...im going to watch seinfeld..cya later hehehe
good luck with the assignnmnets...
and do you have like a persoanl vendetta agaisnt parra? thigns just occured to me in my mind...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)